Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Double-checked my union contract, and it turns out that the company will pay me for the work that I miss while serving on a jury next week.

FUCKIN WOOT

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
After 2 1/2 days in the ICU Max got to come home today! I'm so happy! I am sick and tired of hospitals.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Oh no I hope Max is ok. :(
He's okay now. He aspirated during a routine knocked out oral surgery and developed what they called chemical pneumonia. So they kept him in for treatment of the aspiration. (he threw up and breathed in the vomit) He was without oxygen for about half a minute while his vocal chords seized up. He's okay now and totally normal Max. It was a major suck weekend for us all.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
He's okay now. He aspirated during a routine knocked out oral surgery and developed what they called chemical pneumonia. So they kept him in for treatment of the aspiration. (he threw up and breathed in the vomit) He was without oxygen for about half a minute while his vocal chords seized up. He's okay now and totally normal Max. It was a major suck weekend for us all.

Well I am so relieved to hear he is doing better. How scary that must have been. Glad your all home together now.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
1) Got a Secret Snowflake card from a member :D
2) Some friends knew I've been having some bad times, so I got three boxes of parrot toys :D :D :D :D :D :D. When my Grey saw one, he said, "ohhhhhhhh!" lol All my kids (parrots) were at attention watching the boxes being opened and looking at all the toys. They were like kids at Christmas :). I usually make all their toys (and toys for friends' birds and for charity), but I'm having so many medical problems that I'm just not able to right now :( so they were happy to see some new ones.
3) My African Grey, Scrabble, just cracked me up all night. He wanted to sit on his room (cage), and was talking and talking. He was ready for bed, so here went the discussion:
Scrabble: "How are you?"
Me: "I'm ok, how are you?"
Scrabble: "Ready for bed."

Then another, this is all Scrabble, "I'm ready for bed, night niiiiiiiiight, ready for bed, ready for bed, ready for bed, ready for bed. <I'm ignoring him for the moment> Get through this door right now! I'm ready for bed!"

Yesterday, he was calling for me by name, then when that didn't work, he said, "pretty girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!"

I'll have to agree with his statement that he's "my baby" and "THE Baby" :happy:

disaster117

Disappear here.
My Mysteries of Sleep and Dreaming final was ridiculously easy. I totally aced that. :D

Mathias

SAMCRO
I'm watching home alone 2 and can practically say it word for word. It's one of my favorite Christmas movies! :happy:

mergirl

:D Yippeeeeeeeee!! I just got my exam results and got a credit grade pass!!!!! This means i can keep working to becoming a psychologist!!!! I was so worried i would get a general pass because i messed up the amount of time i had to study.. OH I AM SO HAPPY!! thank the universe for that!!! :D

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
My Mysteries of Sleep and Dreaming final was ridiculously easy. I totally aced that. :D
Awesome!! Doncha love it on those rare occasions when it comes easy:)

:D Yippeeeeeeeee!! I just got my exam results and got a credit grade pass!!!!! This means i can keep working to becoming a psychologist!!!! I was so worried i would get a general pass because i messed up the amount of time i had to study.. OH I AM SO HAPPY!! thank the universe for that!!! :D
Congrats Mer! (Obviously they did not see that whole Mary Poppins exchange on the other thread - LMAO!)

Now hurry up and get those degrees ladies! If any of us(meaning if I) should ever become an "un-sub" we're (meaning I'm) going to need you to verify our (meaning my) sanity before we (meaning I) lost it(meaning SNAPPED)!
:D:D:D

mergirl

Congrats Mer! (Obviously they did not see that whole Mary Poppins exchange on the other thread - LMAO!)

Now hurry up and get those degrees ladies! If any of us(meaning if I) should ever become an "un-sub" we're (meaning I'm) going to need you to verify our (meaning my) sanity before we (meaning I) lost it(meaning SNAPPED)![/B]:D:D:D
lmao.. thank you :D
Actually, one of my questions was about the deeply rooted psychological urge in each of us to know what goes on beneath that crisp skirted exterior of the poppins lady. I made a critical argument for hairy but trimmed. :happy:

Mathias

SAMCRO
It's amazing how much more pleasant my day was all for not watching the news.

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! :bow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
Thank you missus. I am most happy! Phew! :D
You're quite welcome! :D

I do understand....on man, I was on pins and needles every time the semester ended lol. I'd be waiting for my profs to see if the &)(*&@)(* _@)(*U$@ papers and finals had been finally finished lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts