Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
We Get to Open All Our Gifts Today Here at My Dads House.
Cause If The Weather Puts a Cork in it, I Might Actually Get to Make it To My Moms and See all my Aunts and Uncles. [It'll be the first time they've ALL Been Together -2 Boys, 3 Girls, and their spouses/children- Since My Aunt Ellen Moved in '00 ]

Ruffie

I am on holiday's now for a much needed break away from work. Once Christmas is done I can really settle in for some visiting with friends, vegging, watching movies and maybe some home improvements

Your Plump Princess

My Dad And Stepmom Managed to Afford a FUCKING WII For Me and My Little Brother!

A WII! A WII!

They Psyched Me Out [Kane could care less, I think.] And It was The Last Thing They Handed Us. [He got the Mario Galaxy game to Open, I got a Wii-Mote] And I Thought "wtf? After all these gifts theres no way they could've afforded a Wii" and then I opend the gift.

I BAWLED.

I was Literally SOBBING.

Uncontrollably.

I'M SO HAPPPYYYYYYY :'( OHGODZ!

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
My Dad And Stepmom Managed to Afford a FUCKING WII For Me and My Little Brother!

A WII! A WII!

They Psyched Me Out [Kane could care less, I think.] And It was The Last Thing They Handed Us. [He got the Mario Galaxy game to Open, I got a Wii-Mote] And I Thought "wtf? After all these gifts theres no way they could've afforded a Wii" and then I opend the gift.

I BAWLED.

I was Literally SOBBING.

Uncontrollably.

I'M SO HAPPPYYYYYYY :'( OHGODZ!
That's great that you got something so nice.

I guess you now know why your father's pockets were close to empty. He was shopping so your Christmas would not ' suck '.

:)

DeniseW

Fat don't crack!!
we're on our way to NY to Rockefellar Center to see the tree and walk around and be all Christmasy. Then we go to Times Square and hang out. We did it last year and I can't wait, I guess it's a new tradition...:)

Your Plump Princess

That's great that you got something so nice.

I guess you now know why your father's pockets were close to empty. He was shopping so your Christmas would not ' suck '.

:)
Yes! Indeed!..There was much Cuddling of Thy Father Today!

And Apologizing.

And More Joyous Sobbing/Clinging.

Poor Man Could Barely get away long enough to take a nap, Lol.

Today I am happy my mom is still alive and she still loves me no matter what.

I'm happy for vodka lol.

I'm happy that I get to see my niece for Christmas morning afterall.

I'm happy that I get to see my granny the day after.

I'm happy to be going to my village for New Years Gathering.

I'm happy that there will be a tomorrow.

I'm happy that people aren't able to hurt my Michael ever again.

Fonzy

I finally have a hundred euro note to call my own :bounce: fifty notes and lower are very common for some odd reason. One hundred plus are extremely rare!!!!!

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
1) Got a Secret Snowflake card from a member :D
2) Some friends knew I've been having some bad times, so I got three boxes of parrot toys :D :D :D :D :D :D. When my Grey saw one, he said, "ohhhhhhhh!" lol All my kids (parrots) were at attention watching the boxes being opened and looking at all the toys. They were like kids at Christmas :). I usually make all their toys (and toys for friends' birds and for charity), but I'm having so many medical problems that I'm just not able to right now :( so they were happy to see some new ones.
3) My African Grey, Scrabble, just cracked me up all night. He wanted to sit on his room (cage), and was talking and talking. He was ready for bed, so here went the discussion:
Scrabble: "How are you?"
Me: "I'm ok, how are you?"
Scrabble: "Ready for bed."

Then another, this is all Scrabble, "I'm ready for bed, night niiiiiiiiight, ready for bed, ready for bed, ready for bed, ready for bed. <I'm ignoring him for the moment> Get through this door right now! I'm ready for bed!"

Yesterday, he was calling for me by name, then when that didn't work, he said, "pretty girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!"

I'll have to agree with his statement that he's "my baby" and "THE Baby" :happy:
Awwww your bird is so cute, this story made me giggle. Let me see if I can rep you and your birdie.

Ruffie

My son's friend Chris(who is a friend of my oldest son and spends quite a bit of time at our house) just stopped in for a visit. He and his girlfriend just had twin boys(a month early) Nicolas and Lucas. Both boys should be home by the first day of the new year if all goes well.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Yeah, I posted about the very same phone on the "annoying" thread.
But, I've finally figured out how to get it to stop kicking my laptop offline when I'm using the phone as its modem.

Small triumphs. :)

-Rusty

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I am so happy it's the last day of a very long year full of healing and growing. I am so ready for 2010! Finally, going to put me first for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts