What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoirse

While others' insanity, pettiness, and zero-organization at work has been making me feel upset/distraught/scared/anxious/stupid/wtf???, I have to say Im feeling a bit better tonight, after my Pa let me vent and then helped me with a task (that I shouldnt have to do at home) for making the next 2 weeks a tiny bit easier.

We have this 2 week conference going on soon. Its NEVER been held on the campus, so the whole staff is running around like head-less chickens... which, unfortunately, hasnt stopped some of them from back-stabbing, manipulating and instigating shit.

But my charts are done. I can almost rest easy tonight- that is, until I have to get up and go to work ON MY DAY OFF, tomorrow. At least IM organized! (or... as organized as I can be right now. Shit changes daily!)

Librarygirl

1. I've moved in and my new house is nearly all decorated!
2. Weekend off work!
3. I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen in 10 years tomorrow - he and I used to work in retail together and had so much fun playing pranks on each other, eating choc lollies intended for customers and dressing up in the childrenswear costumes.
4. My boss, who used not to like me, is being really kind and even bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers for my house.
5. Holiday planning!

Saoirse

The guy I visited last week... hes a sweetie.

He has a lot of hang-ups about weight. It was very obvious when we were hanging out. He said a few things that hurt, but I realized they were just his own insecurites coming through. And he admitted it today.

He said he was sorry for making my weight an issue and there's nothing wrong with it (he even said my body felt good. DUH. Im squishy. Who doesnt love squishy??).

I told him I've been fat since puberty hit and it used to bother me, and every once in a while it still does, but Ive learned how to put that aside and get on with life. I dont have time to worry about things like that.

He wants to see me again :) Hopefully, he'll be making his way to me (we have a ton of mutual friends that live near me) in the near future, but with work being as insane as it is right now, that may have to wait! argh

Saoirse

d'awwwwww he really is such a sweetie. He just messaged me, saying he hope's work was manageable today and he wishes he was with me. :p

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Took my son to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Took a little adventure to photograph a cemetery and church. Weather is fantastic. Life is great.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I just booked a mystery hotel deal, and it turns out to be an awesome one.

I have a get away at the end of this month to look forward to

not only to catch up with and meet some friends in person for the bbw bash

but he is coming to it and we get 5 days and 4 nights together in fancy hotels to just hang out and be together. I even booked a romantic deal for our last night that gives us a 3pm check out how awesome.

so damn excited now to get some sleep and kick it up a notch on the cleaning and sorting

spiritangel

AmandaClause
2 rooms of my House are going to get the full on clean by a professional company in the last week of August at long last

and I will still get ongoing help to keep on top of it all and to get the other two rooms done

oh and my furniture is ready to be delivered when I am ready for it all bar my lounge which has to wait for fabric to arrive so another month on that

but things are starting to come together

so maybe once the house is sorted the health stuff will begin to flow and get sorted as well

woo hoo

NewfieGal

Live laugh love always :)
I'm happy I'm just 17 days from 20 days of vacation a week of which I'm spending in Ontario which came outta nowhere lol my sister wanted me to fly up with her kids as she works seasonal in ONT so the best part is that I'm flying on her dollar lol woo hoo nervous though only second time ever flying and first time in ONT

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
I'm 28 weeks today...officially in the third trimester! So beyond thrilled! Gabriel is thriving and moving like crazy :wubu:

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Here's a pic of my hair--purple on both sides underneath. And that makes me real happy! :)
It is so pretty :)

I just booked a mystery hotel deal, and it turns out to be an awesome one.

2 rooms of my House are going to get the full on clean by a professional company in the last week of August at long last

and I will still get ongoing help to keep on top of it all and to get the other two rooms done

oh and my furniture is ready to be delivered when I am ready for it all bar my lounge which has to wait for fabric to arrive so another month on that
Sweetie, I am so happy for you on everything :) Can't wait to hear about your vacation! :)

I'm happy I'm just 17 days from 20 days of vacation
That is so wonderful for you and your family getting to spend time together :) Hope you have a fantastic time :)

I'm 28 weeks today...officially in the third trimester! So beyond thrilled! Gabriel is thriving and moving like crazy :wubu:
That just makes me smile so much reading this :wubu: Such wonderful, joyful news for all of you :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
The number of FFA/BHM serial stories running on the story board this Summer. Distracting, but enjoyable to read!

(at least for me. Granted I'll read anything that doesn't run away from me, but seldom do I get to read stuff that reflects my interests and feelings about the world when it comes to this sort of thing, so this plethora of stories has me feeling like a kid at Christmas....but Christmas has been going on for weeks!)

Saoirse

Its been a super rough week, but tonight is free movie night at my town's park and Im going with a cute friend who I just love being around. We're gonna get all cozy with some blankets, eat junk food and watch Back To The Future under the stars! Then tomorrow night, we're going to a camp-fire storytelling event at the base of the tallest mountain in the state. We both loooove a good ghost story (actually he has a blog just for local legends and folklore) and hopefully it'll be a clear night so we can see the full moon! Then Sunday evening, my friend/coworker and a few other friends are gonna get together and jam for a few hours at our work, entertainment for the conference we have going on. Gonna be fun! I love watching my buds play!

And hopefully, one of these nights, Ill get my itch scratched.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
It's grocery day

and I am spending my Sunday catching up on Card Class also making really delish risotto for dinner :)

Deacone

For Azeroth!
I started back at the gym - after a 2 month hiatus. I feel much better now :)

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Heading down to my old home town (Nottingham) to see my parents and also my sister is coming up from London, first time we've managed to be in the same place in ages.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I found out this afternoon that indeed, i am graduating to a high yellow belt in martial arts tomorrow.
Now i'm nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.