What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
The new computer I was complaining about in the other thead is now set up and running well. Aside from its unspectacular battery life, it's really easy to work with (very good keyboard layout, the classic ThinkPad trackpoint plus a good trackpad -- and I'm finding I really like Win7 (my last Windows machine ran Vista and really would have been much better with XP Pro, as it's really a glorified netbook).

Reactions: Tad

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Today, (it's a new day it counts even though I haven't gone to sleep at 1:13 am) is TATTOO DAY! Yaaaaaaaaay, in 10 hours time i'll be getting my colour and shading done on my half sleeve on my arm. Woop woop

Micara

Living and Learning
I'm taking my Annabelle to the drive-in to see Annabelle. (Also my daughter and her friends)

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
With every passing second, I find myself falling more and more in love with my son...and my husband for being such an amazing husband.:wubu:
I'm also absolutely THRILLED beyond belief at how quickly my MIL has fallen for Gabriel. She has been very respectful towards Adrian and I as Gabriel's parents, she has only ever called him by his given name, and she always asks for permission to "kidnap" him instead of just snatching him up whenever she feels like it. :D

spiritangel

AmandaClause
With every passing second, I find myself falling more and more in love with my son...and my husband for being such an amazing husband.:wubu:
I'm also absolutely THRILLED beyond belief at how quickly my MIL has fallen for Gabriel. She has been very respectful towards Adrian and I as Gabriel's parents, she has only ever called him by his given name, and she always asks for permission to "kidnap" him instead of just snatching him up whenever she feels like it. :D
SO so so happy for you congratulations on your wee Miracle Bundle of Joy

That it may not be a great many but that I do have friends who are willing to show up for me

_overture

Throbbing Member
took my brother "wheelchair ice skating" today, which was intense. I fell over. he laughed. everyone then laughed. it was great haha.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
i got wood chips delivered free from a local arborist. i have spent most of the last week and a half hauling them all over my yard for mulching around planters, etc. tomorrow i am finishing putting them along my fence and i am officially done. :)

Deacone

For Azeroth!
This is evening I'm seeing Laverne Cox:D
Still jealous - get pictures <3

Today is my day off. John also has a day off which he booked holiday. So for the first time in nearly 5 months - we've had a day off together in the weekday and we're spending it playing video games lol

Ohio Lady

I am happy for all the little things in life, the simple things such as sunsets, the stars and moon above, the sunrises, the changing of the leaves that sometimes we all take for granted.. LIFE IS AWESOME!! ;)

x0emnem0x

Words.
Smexy time makes me a happy lady... had a faaaantastic morning, then lunch with Jon and then we just hung out all night watching Netflix. It was so relaxing. I love having someone I can do that with.

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
Between work, class, homework, and exams it's been a long week. I'm just glad it's Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts