What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
We celebrated our Silver Wedding Anniversary last May, but that is just a celebration of the legal formalities. Our REAL anniversary celebrates the day, 27 years ago, when we knew that she and I would be 'us' from that time forth. I think we believed it then, despite all the ways in which a relationship can go astray, and - Lo and Behold - it is as true today.

The proximity to the long weekend of Thanksgiving sometimes makes this awkward but also gives us more time to be thankful for all the things that drew us together and kept us together - a time to be thankful for each other.

We'll celebrate, of course, with the usual flowers and dinner, but, at my age (78), we'll have dessert first (and, maybe, last too). Ya never know. I think Ol' St. Pete would understand if I showed up at the Pearly Gates with meringue on my face.
Oh how lovely, many congratulations! I am a great believer in dessert first, it's one of the perks of being a grown-up!

swamptoad

I'm happy that we still have free syrius xm radio in our car. Limited Edition is the classic Christmas station. And its been cool to bounce around from that to 80s, 90s, or Spectrum.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
We took our French Bulldog to the local dog park, and after a little initial shyness, he played around nicely with more dogs than he's ever seen at once (at least since he was a puppy, and maybe not even then). It was pretty cool to see how well he fit in, for his first large-group socialization experience.

He was a Very Good Boy! YesHeWas! :)

DianaSSBBW

We had elections in Venezuela yesterday!! Citizens came from everywhere to exercise their right to vote!! Many chartered airplanes from Miami, Houston and New York because in the last two elections due to corruption votes from abroad were not acknowledged. Venezuela has a long road ahead but 17 years of a Communism are over. The CHAVES era will finally end.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
Made some positive changes in my life and sticking to them...really happy about that :)

Victoria08

After being MIA on here for far longer than I had anticipated, I think I'm ready to jump back into the swing of things.
I'll apologize now to those of you that got quite fed up of me posting in the 'what are you listening to' thread, because I will certainly resume posting in there :p

swamptoad

Rebecca and I are drinking Jager mixed with Mountain Dew Voltage rather than the usual Red Bull. Very tasty! :eat2:

Feeling happy. lol :happy:

swamptoad

Rebecca and I are drinking Jager mixed with Fanta Pineapple soda and sweet and sour mix rather than the usual Red Bull. Very tasty! :eat2:

Feeling happy. lol :happy:

x0emnem0x

Words.
5 days before Christmas and I'm actually in a Christmas mood. All we need here in Illinois is a little bit of snow (as long as it melts after Saturday lol). It's wasn't supposed to snow until next Monday though, unfortunately. Now it just says sunny... the weather is weird. Oh well, we can wish... My mom will be at work on Christmas, and we normally don't have our family gatherings until the weekend after Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I'll spend Friday with Jons family, and then Saturday is my family Christmas, and he will be with my family. This will be my second Christmas with his family, but last year was more of a... I was a "friend" spending Christmas with them, and barely knew any of them. This year I'm still nervous, but I get to have the actual girlfriend card.

swamptoad

5 days before Christmas and I'm actually in a Christmas mood. All we need here in Illinois is a little bit of snow (as long as it melts after Saturday lol). It's wasn't supposed to snow until next Monday though, unfortunately. Now it just says sunny... the weather is weird. Oh well, we can wish... My mom will be at work on Christmas, and we normally don't have our family gatherings until the weekend after Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I'll spend Friday with Jons family, and then Saturday is my family Christmas, and he will be with my family. This will be my second Christmas with his family, but last year was more of a... I was a "friend" spending Christmas with them, and barely knew any of them. This year I'm still nervous, but I get to have the actual girlfriend card.

Hopefully you'll have a great time and be a bit less nervous this time around. Rebecca and I are going to spend Christmas with my Grandmother. We've got warmer weather here (once again.) It just never stays cold for very long in Louisiana. I also hope that we don't get stuck with rain on Dec. 25th. It'll be partly cloudy the day before Christmas and then raining the day after. Clear at 77 isn't too bad for a forecast. Wish we could have snow as well. We might still get snow; I just don't see it happening in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts