Status
Not open for further replies.

Fattitude1

learns from his mistakes
Please allow me to add my congrats!

I am happy~
God is great, God is good
I got a Lionel train set from 1941 up and running
Pitchers and catchers report for Yankees spring training in ONE DAY!

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter

Aust99

Hope it all went well, darling.
You must have been tired after such a long day?

:kiss2:
Thanks.. it went well... I hate talking in front of that parents though... lol. Give me 400 kiddies in an assembly over 20 parents in front of me. They just stare at you.. waiting for me to talk.. lucky I can talk for hours though.. they probably wanted me to shut up and let them ask questions but time ran out... ha ha.

I'm happy today because it is Friday tomorrow and I have a fully packed weekend ahead. :happy::happy::happy:

Oldtimer76

Returned
Thanks.. it went well... I hate talking in front of that parents though... lol. Give me 400 kiddies in an assembly over 20 parents in front of me. They just stare at you.. waiting for me to talk.. lucky I can talk for hours though.. they probably wanted me to shut up and let them ask questions but time ran out... ha ha.

I'm happy today because it is Friday tomorrow and I have a fully packed weekend ahead. :happy::happy::happy:
:)

What are your plans for the weekend?:p

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
I'm excited about the fat girl party in Toronto on the 27th! I get to celebrate with my girrrrls! (Hopefully some cute boys too!)

Tracy

Fat & Sassy
I'm happy today because there is no snow flying in the great state of TN and the SUN is shining!!:D

steely

Sade makes me blissfully happy. The new album is remarkable, I have missed her beautiful prescence.

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!
Brilliant healthy happy children, mostly my own. And fat fluffy cuddly kitties again mostly my own the Shermanator!!!! hes the stuff.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
I am sooooooooo glad it's Friday. I had the worst week at work this week. :(

Weirdo890

I'm happy because I had a wonderful time with my family going out today. We had a fabulous lunch, then we went shopping (I stayed at the bookstore), and then we went out to get gelatos, and they were delicious. What a great day. :happy:

Shala

Let Love Rule.
I am happy because my Sweetpea is in the kitchen at this moment making cinnamon rolls for me! Yay!

GTAFA

It may sound a bit twisted that i am posting this here, and NOT putting it in the "things i am SAD about" thread.

My father in law passed away tonight. He's had Alzheimers for quite awhile, was living in a home. He last recognized me maybe 2 weeks ago, and has been in the long steady decline characteristic of the disease (he's been in the home for 4 or 5 years). His passing is a blessing, not just because he's now reunited with his wife --who died in April-- but also because he's been a shadow of his former self. That wasn't really him anymore. He didn't appear to suffer, and died quickly as far as I can tell: he was on a respirator since dinnertime, and simply stopped breathing, even with his mechanical assist. He just faded away quietly.

And I am happy for my mother in law, who --i suspect- was waiting for her husband to pass over.

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
It may sound a bit twisted that i am posting this here, and NOT putting it in the "things i am SAD about" thread.

My father in law passed away tonight. He's had Alzheimers for quite awhile, was living in a home. He last recognized me maybe 2 weeks ago, and has been in the long steady decline characteristic of the disease (he's been in the home for 4 or 5 years). His passing is a blessing, not just because he's now reunited with his wife --who died in April-- but also because he's been a shadow of his former self. That wasn't really him anymore. He didn't appear to suffer, and died quickly as far as I can tell: he was on a respirator since dinnertime, and simply stopped breathing, even with his mechanical assist. He just faded away quietly.

And I am happy for my mother in law, who --i suspect- was waiting for her husband to pass over.
I don't think it at all twisted that you posted that here. I'll bet you're right too, your mother in law has probably already welcomed him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts