What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jerry Thomas

Same here - plus there's a nice cool breeze off of Lake Michigan. But supposed to be hot and humid again tomorrow. :(

Hope Anna is OK too. I had a bad fall on the stairs also - not because of my thighs, just clumsy!

Reactions: Tad

Funtastic curves

Today I am happy about having big fat thighs.

On the stairs this morning - I really don't know what happened but - somehow I fell down climbing up the last step.
Most of my weight falling down was absorbed by my thighs. No serious injuries, only my right elbow still hurts a bit.
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
A book I've been waiting for, for about six years, is ready for pick-up at the store down the street! (only problem is that son has dibs on first read of it, the dangers of teaching your kids the love of trashy fantasy series!)

And also had a review of my objectives at work, and despite the fact that I've felt kind of useless lately it turns out that most are done and the others on track, so I guess I was getting something done after all.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
What I am happy about today, - well, it is really difficult to find the right words to describe the meaning of what happened today.

I just met a Dims member!
As a surprise for me and we just saw us and talked for some moments only.

This has been the kindest, cutest - just the best thing someone EVER did for me - I'll never forget that!

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I am happy about today, ...actually this is something that I experienced a few days ago but so many other things happened in the meantime so finally I can share this today.

I've been on vacation last week.

Things I did:

-wearing tops, sleeveless
-wearing a dress
-relaxing on a sunbed on the beach in a swimsuit
-swimming in the sea & pool

Sounds quite normal - but it wasn't normal for me for many, many years.
I spent vacations in the summer heat wearing 2 or 3 layers of clothes to hide my body. I spent holidays without swimming in the sea. I spend vacation without relaxing on a sunbed.

I limited myself basicially because I was afraid of insulting comments from random people and because people who should have supported me convinced me that hiding myself is the better alternative.

This changing process started a while ago but doing all the normal things on my last vacation was a new experience, eye-opening.

It is like a completely new feeling of freedom. Not being dependent on other people's opinions, looks or comments.
Just feeling good with how I am and the way I look.