Quantcast

What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
It’s finally raining!
It was great to finally have a good solid rain yesterday and last night. It started about one hour after we were scheduled to put our tent up, as we'd been finally going to get away from the house for a bit and go camping. So today I'm happy that we cancelled those plans! I don't mind a bit of rain when camping, but that was heavy enough that it was almost bound to have flowed in.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Two things to mention today.

- I have a day off which is good.
and
- I am proud of what I did yesterday.

Yesterday I received messages in a group conversation that made me speechless. They were constantly talking about a certain child in a disrespectful and disparaging* way. (A child! This behaviour is not acceptable for / among adults - even worse when parents involve children.)
No one said anything about it. Except me.

I got a lot of support but also a reply that showed me how poor some people's lives must be.

I am sure there are two or three people less in my life now.
Honestly, not a big loss for me.

* it was not weight related.
But that is what I expect now for me.

Last edited:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Today I am happy to read all these nice replies.

And thank you for your active presence here :)
@Aqw : I hope to be as present as I used to be!l within the next weeks and months.

Thank you for all of your contributions to this site.
And thank you, especially for your artwork.
Thank you @Shotha . There is new artwork on paper and many ideas in my head. I'll post some soon in the other thread.

Happy one year anniversary :)
@littlefairywren - thank you so much!

Only one year and you’re a Dimensions luminary with a posting quotient of 3.49?!🙇‍♀️

#dimslegends
@Sonic Purity - sometimes things happen unexpectedly.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Today was a very nice day, not even the minor things that didn't work as expected could spoil my day.

A few things to point out:
I had a day off.

Early morning I made some super-delicious muffins.

I had a neighbor bringing something back to me. He wasn't sure at what time this morning so he said he will ring at the door. As a joke I complained that I have to go 2 floors downstairs for that 🙄 We easily negotiated about meeting half way. And when he was bringing it back he was much faster than I expected and had only a few steps (about 5) to go back upstairs. 😊👍

At about lunchtime I met a friend I haven't seen for a few months now and we had the chance to update on new developments in each other's lives.
Right after that I had a about 45 min long video chat with one of you guys here ;)
For a moment during that call I was a bit annoyed about sun shining directly into my eyes - but hey, we had sunny weather- in November!
Later I had some guests who enjoyed the muffins - not a single one left.

Well not much to complain today.

Latest posts