What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Healthy, strong body, clothes in the closet, food in the fridge, a little money from Uncle Sam this week that I used to buy a pass to my local rec center where the swimming pool provides a welcome respite from screens. I love the water, I love being in a bathing suit, I love the sun. I got played some good card in life, and for that I am ever-grateful, except when I'm not :)

Last edited:

Rojodi

Went to Barnes and Noble, didn't know there were gifts being given to membership card holders. Received a nice $15 journal for the low low price of Free99

Shotha

DM Supporter
I didn't even know this kind of service existed. I'm not sure you can find it in France. In Europe? Anyone knows? A business to start?
Cheesecake can be found in Europe. We regularly went to a cheesecake shop in England and we have Cheesecake shops in France.

Here's a link to the Wikipedia article on Cheesecake:
Cheesecake | Wikiwand

• Love
Reactions: Aqw

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I used to be ginger but now I'm white. I'm a polar bear now but I'm happy about that, because I like being a polar bear.
I’ve got a lot of white streaks in my hair, and I really love the contrast against the red. It’ll be interesting to see how many more I have when I stop dyeing my hair and let my natural colour grow out.

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I think that white hair looks cool.
I do, too. I love a silver fox 🤤🤤🥰 I tried French braiding my hair a few months ago (I’m not very good at it), and I love the contrast. But I’d been wanting to play with colour for ages, so I thought now was a great time for it.

Attachments

Latest posts