What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
DimensionsModel
I bought some stuff from prettylittlething and I’m very happy with how it fits. I thought they might be too small for me, but I wanted figure hugging so I was okay with that. These shorts go on easily and fit just how I wanted them to, the crop top isn’t tight and will definitely do on hot days. I also bought my bikini from there, so I will definitely be shopping there again. These are size 30, and they have a lot of sexy outfits. Go check them out!

Attachments

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
- Talking to someone new. So far we are really interested in each other. It is at a distance, but the early progress is very encouraging.
- Slowly returning to my normal self development habits. My fasted workout this morning was very encouraging. About to meditate.
- General outlook on my life is fairly positive, and my disposition is still super mellow. More Jon... Less Blaze. lol 🔥

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I'm having cake for lunch today. Chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting and layered with whipped cream and strawberries. It's raining, and that makes me happy as well.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm very happy today, because my new modem has been delivered so that I pay less for a lot more data and because I have received a notification from Amazon that a book that I wanted is now in stock and I've mail ordered a copy of it and because I'm a fat man.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I am happy today that I had a day off, spending the afternoon outside in the loccal zoo. Walking around for about 3-4 hours, not fast though 😉 and with two breaks. After all these months of staying at home a bit of a challenge. But everything was fine.
And I got a another new suggestion for a pet animal... 😅
20210415_164821.jpg

And I am happy that i had some icecream. My mix of "salted caramel" and "rhubarb" might sound like "oh, 😬" but it actually was a very good choice.
20210415_162237.jpg

I am also happy that I got tested negative for covid19 today.

A very nice day.

(edit = typos)

Last edited: