What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
I bought some stuff from prettylittlething and I’m very happy with how it fits. I thought they might be too small for me, but I wanted figure hugging so I was okay with that. These shorts go on easily and fit just how I wanted them to, the crop top isn’t tight and will definitely do on hot days. I also bought my bikini from there, so I will definitely be shopping there again. These are size 30, and they have a lot of sexy outfits. Go check them out!

Attachments

- Talking to someone new. So far we are really interested in each other. It is at a distance, but the early progress is very encouraging.
- Slowly returning to my normal self development habits. My fasted workout this morning was very encouraging. About to meditate.
- General outlook on my life is fairly positive, and my disposition is still super mellow. More Jon... Less Blaze. lol 🔥

I'm very happy today, because my new modem has been delivered so that I pay less for a lot more data and because I have received a notification from Amazon that a book that I wanted is now in stock and I've mail ordered a copy of it and because I'm a fat man.

I am happy today that I had a day off, spending the afternoon outside in the loccal zoo. Walking around for about 3-4 hours, not fast though 😉 and with two breaks. After all these months of staying at home a bit of a challenge. But everything was fine.
And I got a another new suggestion for a pet animal... 😅
20210415_164821.jpg

And I am happy that i had some icecream. My mix of "salted caramel" and "rhubarb" might sound like "oh, 😬" but it actually was a very good choice.
20210415_162237.jpg

I am also happy that I got tested negative for covid19 today.

A very nice day.

(edit = typos)

Last edited:

Latest posts