What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I'm happy, because I just purchased a rather large chess set, and it will take pride of place in the loungeroom.

Reactions: Tad

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I cannot sleep (1AM) - generally nothing to be happy about. Definitely nothing to be happy about when I think about getting up in a few hours 🥴
But for a very long time I cannot sleep because my head is full of thoughts and ideas that are more positive than negative.

Reactions: Aqw

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because my permanently inebriated neighbour is moving out. He can't stand the rest of the people on our street. We're too nice.
I'm so glad to hear this. Hopefully it will stay peaceful and quiet now 🙂

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
The wild baby Canadian geese that used to be fat, fuzzy, little sweet potatoes (I haven't seen them around for awhile because their parents waddled them to another pond), have grown so much and are back for wing strengthening and flight lessons 😊🥰🦆

20210629_110813.jpg

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
For the first time in a looooong time, I woke up feeling GOOD. Things have definitely been improving, so it was a bit bizarre to wake up feeling normal. Depression is a fucking beast to live with, so I’m gonna ride this as long as I can. I’ve also had a ridiculous amount of fun on my Insta tonight, so that’s been great too 😊