What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy, because I get to present a report on new legislation, which amongst other things will make it illegal to discriminate against, transgender, intersex and gender diverse people. Better not say any more. I don't want to sound like I'm talking politics. It just makes me happy to see people being treated fairly.

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
I'm self-employed, which is as stressful as it can be. However, one of the perks is I set my own work hours. I also decide whether or not I take a day off. The caveat being, I must (by law) declare it openly on the nearest "internet" forum.

Thusly...

I DECLARE THAT I AM TAKING TODAY OFF WORK.

Thank you.

MattB

Monster

I have a Kids on Bikes game session tonight! It's the third time my group has met to play (online, over voice) and it's so exciting to be in a TTRPG group that's going strong!

CatmanLou

I’m happy that I got to see and spend my birthday (July 6, FYI I’m 72-y.o.) with my lady friend Stephanie. It was the first time we’d seen each other in person in a year and a half. 😱 We do have a weekly video phone call but of course that’s not the same.

We rode the olde streetcar to Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco where we had lunch.

Two hugs, one kiss 💋 and lots of holding hands.

Here’s a wind blown selfie taken at the end of the Pier.

CatmanLou

I’m happy that I got to see and spend my birthday (July 6, FYI I’m 72-y.o.) with my lady friend Stephanie. It was the first time we’d seen each other in person in a year and a half. 😱 We do have a weekly video phone call but of course that’s not the same.

We rode the olde streetcar to Pier 39 at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco where we had lunch.

Two hugs, one kiss 💋 and lots of holding hands.

Here’s a wind blown selfie taken at the end of the Pier.

Attachments

Joker

That my COVID-19 Antibody test shows I am way above normal for protection as 2 close to me now have DELTA.

Shotha

DM Supporter
No tell me it is not true that you watched other's sink to their death Oh wait that was Austria not Australia. Never mind. :D
New Zealand isn't in Australia. It's a separate country. The South Island had much flooding, destruction and loss of life. It wasn't to bad here in the North Island but it's nice that it's over.

Joker

New Zealand isn't in Australia. It's a separate country. The South Island had much flooding, destruction and loss of life. It wasn't to bad here in the North Island but it's nice that it's over.
I know that was the 3rd part of the joke. I am from Iowa and people say Oh Potatoes. That is Idaho.

Latest posts