What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Joker

And today I made a cop turn red. Walking down the street I noticed he had a tail light out. At the corner I stopped him and asked him to come look at something behind his car. In a loud voice I said so everyone could hear it "Well Office it looks like you have a tail light out. What should we do about this?" One of the homeless guys yells "GIVE HIM HELL LARRY!"
He said in a low voice to me. "You're an ass Larry."

mathfa

Yesterday I was having a really horrid day for many reasons. I usually spend the night at my girlfriend's place on Saturday, and she did everything in her power to cheer me up. This consisted of her getting me dark chocolate and garlic-stuffed green olives, and wearing very cute lingerie all night 😍 (and us getting up to some naughty activities 😉). I enjoy simple pleasures haha.

We both agreed that we will wait to marry until we both have stable careers, but man after nights like that I just want to propose to her on the spot, ya know! 😅

CPProp

Happy to have had my Covid booster jab today ( reciently thats makes 4 with the flu one I'm starting to look like a pin cushion). still I can now visit myself with out fear of being ill.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I'm (selfishly) happy because now that my wife's biking season has been done for about six weeks, she is filling out her jeans nicely again (in mid-Summer she was biking to work so much that it was looking like she'd have to go down a size). I'm sorry for her that the weight didn't stay off the way she would have liked, but ... yah, I'm pretty 😍

Joker

What is a hoon?
(and I'm happy because I'm about to learn new vocabulary!)
A hoon, in Australia and New Zealand, is a person who deliberately drives a vehicle in a reckless or dangerous manner, generally in order to provoke a reaction from onlookers. Hoon activities (or hooning) can include speeding, burnouts, doughnuts, or screeching tyres.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because it's raining and because it's grocery shopping day and because I'm a fat man.

Latest posts