What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

Definitely NOT Jolly
Holy snow cones, I wrote over 35,000 words today and would probably still be writing if I weren’t interrupted. I did manage to go back and write a synopsis of the remaining story and an outline to guide in its completion. This new story I’m writing is just flowing out. I was so into a groove, I realized I didn’t format it,though, so it looks like pages upon pages of walls of text. At least I managed to break for chapters, so it won’t be as hard to format.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Congrats! Do we get a tease as to what it's about?

I've been chipping about at my next one (re-write from scratch) but ... It's gonna' be good.

DazzlingAnna

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
Supporting Member
Today after 3 years I had the opportunity to join a business meeting out of office, out of town.
It was the first meeting where I didn't worry about my size and what the business partners might think about my size.
I met people in real life who I only knew from online meetings.
People showed respect to me as a business person and I didn't feel they were judging me about my size.
Plus: I received a very good evaluation by my manager on my performance at the meeting. ✈

Work-related - I refused to accept the "no" I got from one company and researched and researched and emailed and emailed and found a company that said "yes" in 5 minutes, thus saving the non-profit I work for a great deal of money. "We'd love to." Chub-charm at work, ha!

carib

Today after 3 years I had the opportunity to join a business meeting out of office, out of town.
It was the first meeting where I didn't worry about my size and what the business partners might think about my size.
I met people in real life who I only knew from online meetings.
People showed respect to me as a business person and I didn't feel they were judging me about my size.
Plus: I received a very good evaluation by my manager on my performance at the meeting. ✈
congrats

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
Since I follow sports car racing. Acura is leading over Cadillac in the WeatherTech International Motorsports Association. Daytona prototype International. With Meyer-Shank racing leading in the championship. And in World Rally Championship Toyota is leading.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1656185445271.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656185445271.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1

da3ley

Last edited:
- Finding some decent apartment and home leads for my upcoming move to LA.

- Having trouble sleeping likely due to a ton of night shifts. But made the best of it by prepping some pork shoulders and turkey. Someone challenged me to make food for tomorrow's shift so I obliged. Feel pretty good about it. Might be the best batch I've made. But just letting them marinade for a day in the fridge.
- Possible short work week

Latest posts