What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MattB

Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Got a new pair of walking shoes delivered today, and I now feel I understand "true level."

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Tropical storm/depression Nicole (by the time it got to Virginia) only dropped 4-5 inches of rain. Did not get high winds and damage.

My sister sent me home with an unholy amount of leftovers from Christmas dinner, and then a friend of mine asked me to take home yet another unholy amount of leftovers from a Christmas party, and now I have so much food in my house it’s going to be a challenge to eat it all before it expires, and I’m genuinely excited to try lol

Flabulous

My sister sent me home with an unholy amount of leftovers from Christmas dinner, and then a friend of mine asked me to take home yet another unholy amount of leftovers from a Christmas party, and now I have so much food in my house it’s going to be a challenge to eat it all before it expires, and I’m genuinely excited to try lol
I’m running out of leftovers and Christmas food. When I got home on Christmas Day after spending the day at a friends’ house, I stuffed myself with 2.5k calories of snacks and drinks and have been stuffing myself since!

Latest posts