What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I’m running out of leftovers and Christmas food. When I got home on Christmas Day after spending the day at a friends’ house, I stuffed myself with 2.5k calories of snacks and drinks and have been stuffing myself since!
Good! The more you stuff the more your stomach will stretch. Then you can eat even more!

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I'm a new Grandpa!On Tuesday at 2:58 pm,my Daughter(Not blood but still mine!) gave birth to a little girl 7 lbs. 1 Oz.,18 inches long & her Pappaw is ready to spoil her rotten!Just waiting for them to come home(mama's had some temp problems) so I can hold her!....:)

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
I'm a new Grandpa!On Tuesday at 2:58 pm,my Daughter(Not blood but still mine!) gave birth to a little girl 7 lbs. 1 Oz.,18 inches long & her Pappaw is ready to spoil her rotten!Just waiting for them to come home(mama's had some temp problems) so I can hold her!....:)
Congrats! Grandkids are fun, get to spoil them then give them back. lol

I'm out of town at someone's house and I was told I would have to buy a pass from the town to park overnight on the street every night for the four days I'll be here. Ok, so be it.

But when I looked at the town's website to see where I would go to apply for and get such a pass, I discovered that overnight parking regulations are suspended from today until the morning I leave, next Tuesday! :)

HA! Sometimes y'get a break! 🙏

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Congrats, and enjoy! I always felt that grandparent was the best gig

Mel KM

Whoa! That’s the biggest you’ve been in a long time!!

Should I bring over a cheesecake to celebrate? ❤️🔥

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear
That I’m gaining again. I lost a lot over the past three years, from 245 down to 197. I wanted to hit 260-270, I’m about 5’6”. Activity at work, not eating enough. But I’m not currently working, sitting around, and eating. I put on about 10 lbs in the past week or two. So, I’m pretty happy about that.

Reactions: Tad

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Congratulations Pop Pop!

Donna

🎶 Melophile & Bibliophile 📚
I know right. Just chewing on each other. Killing each other until ... puppy crash. LOL

The first pic of the Rotty was from an ad for sale. He's only 8 weeks. Gonna be a big boy.
what is that cuties in the middle? He/she is just the cutest. I wanna snuggle and feed them treats.

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Great Pyrenes - they are the cutest damn puppies aren't they.

I didn't notice it, but way in the background is probably one of the parents (they are breed here a lot as guard dogs for farms) They get big too.

Last edited:

Donna

🎶 Melophile & Bibliophile 📚
Great Pyrenes - they are the cutest damn puppies aren't they.

I didn't notice it, but way in the background is probably one of the parents (they are breed are here a lot as guard dogs for farms) They get big too.
Ooooh, the colored markings threw me. I thought they might be a GP, but I also thought all GP were 100% white. My friend has three, and I soak up their polar bear energy every chance I get. I want one soooo bad, but we live in an apartment and those monsters need room to roam. 🥰

Latest posts