What Are You Happy About Today? Part 3

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Well, today there isn't much to be really happy about as I received some sad news.

Nevertheless I am happy today that I found my way to the Dims community not long ago.
And I am proud to announce that I have reached an amazing 999 "reaction score" (formerly known as "likes").
I didn't expect that would ever happen!
Thank you all so much!

And as I had to learn again today:
Life is too short - don't waste time - live life to the fulliest. Now.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I full lock-down commences at midnight today. I just found out that reduced taxi services will be running during the lock-down. I'm very happy about this, because it allows me to live independently. I don't want some health care work looking at my shopping list and saying, "2 kilos of cheese!? 1 kilo of butter!? 2 kilos of beef!? No, wonder you're so over weight. Lets's make that 500 g of cheese, 500 g of margarine and 500 g of beef mince."

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Today I am happy about the time I had to draw. Some of you know I sometimes ask what animal you would like to be drawn as.
It is usually hippo, bear, monkey...
Today I asked a friend and she replied - "A cockroach."

[Whaaaat?!]

Well, challenge accepted...

Here is the result...

20200402_192923.jpg

... and I love it. She is fine that I made her a drunken cockroach with suspicious look.🤣

Tracyarts

The seeds in my Aerogarden are starting to sprout (I'm growing an herb variety), I got my printer working (was a silly problem, we got new internet service and I hadn't used it with the new modem yet), I gave myself my weekly "vial and syringe" injection without any issues for the first time, I got a grocery delivery time slot for Monday morning and the supermarket app was running smoothly to make my order, my 30 pack of microwave popcorn that was backordered is shipping early now, and I found ramen noodle packs for my husband in stock online for the actual retail price (no markup). So today went rather well.

op user

Do you own an HP printer? I had some issues with the routers earlier this year (an update was destroying my routers) I keep a bookmark handy to reconnect the printer - laptop- smartphone assembly after every router change reset.

I finished my Neutrogena hydrating cream. I am helping my hands cope with the constant washing.

Funtastic curves

Ecstatic that my youngest son has had one of his paintings selected for the 2020 BP Portrait Award Show in London. The exhibition is being launched online via the National Portrait Gallery’s website on the 5th of May due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Congratulations! That's wonderful 😊

Joker

Well, today there isn't much to be really happy about as I received some sad news.

Nevertheless I am happy today that I found my way to the Dims community not long ago.
And I am proud to announce that I have reached an amazing 999 "reaction score" (formerly known as "likes").
I didn't expect that would ever happen!
Thank you all so much!

And as I had to learn again today:
Life is too short - don't waste time - live life to the fulliest. Now.
Make that 1000 because I just reacted my Potato goddess. :)

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Found out yesterday that our work furlough has been extended for at least another week (before this extension, we were supposed to go back this coming Monday. May the 4th be with me! 🤣 ).
I am happy about that because, honestly, I'm not ready to go back to work, despite yesterday being the second week without a paycheck.
(on top of being an introvert, thus, not being bothered by [and actually kind of enjoying] the relative isolation of the stay-at-home paradigm, there are issues with management at work that I am more than happy to not have to deal with, for as long as possible).

Adding to that, my Unemployment claim FINALLY shows as being processed as of late last night, so I should (I hope) have some money coming in again by early next week.