Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
That's fantastic!!!

I'm happy because my friend's company is producing a new MMORPG and I am going to be an NPC! Going to get photographed from 1000 different angles for it sometime this week :D
That's so fucking awesome! Now I can jack it to you IRL form AND in virtual for . . . Never mind.

NYC_FFA

Though I'm sick with a throat virus at the moment, I am happy because our wedding photographer already posted wedding photos on Facebook.

Check out the prettiness!

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
You look absolutely stunning, and those are great pictures!

I want to wear a poofy dress too. >>

AmazingAmy

Though I'm sick with a throat virus at the moment, I am happy because our wedding photographer already posted wedding photos on Facebook.

I concur, these are exceptional. That dress is perfect, and so are you!

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
Very pretty NYC!

Personally, I'm geeky-happy because the first image was released for a new model being done for my Khador army:

http://privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider?page=1

For those less nerdy than me, I play Warmachine, which is a tabletop miniatures game (basically a board game without the board, you move models and roll dice to see how their attacks work). Warmachine is a steampunk style game with armies centered around warcasters (wizards) and their steam-driven robots.

One of the factions is a Tsarist Russia style army known as "Khador", and they're getting a sweet horse-pulled gunwagon. Probably be a while before it's actually released, but I'm nerding out over how cool the model is! :)

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...

I love the coat dress combo, that is lovely on you! "Prettiness" is simply too small a word for how beautiful you look and how wonderful these pictures are!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

So much grace and elegance, you look right at home :) Truly great pics, I especially like the second one though :bow:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL

i'm gonna go with ELEGANT + GLAMOROUS!!!

stunning shots.....ok....his now plsthxkbai

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
i accidentally washed and dried my shorts with my earbuds in the pocket and they still work!!! best $5 i've ever spent! :D

BigWarmMan

That spectacular gown makes you look like a great nineteenth century beauty. You are breathtaking!

shuefly pie

catty whompus
I had lunch with a friend I had lost touch with several years ago. We laughed a lot, cried a little and parted ways with plans made to do it again next week. :)

Latest posts