Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
30 Rock and Community back on. New Fringe tonight, although I assume moving to Fridays will kill it :(

JulieD

I had am amazing weekend. I threw a party friday, I invited my one close friend as a surprize for my other friends and it was! Had Tacos Friday night, made home made Chicken and Dumplings all day Saturday, and had an amazing breakfast (with baked brown sugar bacon) this morning! Netflixed and Wii-ed it up all weekend and just spent good time with good friends! YaY!:happy::happy::happy::happy:

samuraiscott

True Story
I finished my Associate's Degree Sunday. Looking forward to the Bachelor's and what life has to bring in this new year.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I am happy that I don't have a broken thumb, and most likely will retain my fingernail.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
SO HAPPY that after the next 4 days of working,,,, i am on my way to RIVIERA MAYA!!!!!

JScimitar

I am happy I came across this site, it seems to be an interesting place for a BHM to hang out even if I am a complete noob. This is probably off topic but does DIM from the thread "What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?" mean Dimensions magazine?

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
I am happy I came across this site, it seems to be an interesting place for a BHM to hang out even if I am a complete noob. This is probably off topic but does DIM from the thread "What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?" mean Dimensions magazine?
Indeed it does, or rather Dimensions in general.

I'm happy that i'm supposed to be waking up in five hours and i honestly don't care because i'm talking to the most amazing person in the world. :wubu:

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
i'm happy cause i just had a milkshake for the first time in about 8 months.

and it was orgasmic
Did you check your yard? It could be FULL of boys by now. Watch out, they're not out to steal beer from your fridge.

Latest posts