Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I finally made an appointment to get my hair done.

Job loss last year prevented me from spending the kind of money I used to in order to keep my hair looking "natural". HAHA.
awesome...i know those are the things that went out the window with my new heavily LOWERED income....i color my hair myself and very rarely cut it

same with nails....i do my nails regularly...but pedis myself dont' work...so every 6-8 weeks i treat myself to that again!!! thank god

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
awesome...i know those are the things that went out the window with my new heavily LOWERED income....i color my hair myself and very rarely cut it

same with nails....i do my nails regularly...but pedis myself dont' work...so every 6-8 weeks i treat myself to that again!!! thank god
I hate that I can't just go and do the things I want to. :(

But i'm throwing caution to the wind this time ALL IN THE NAME OF GOOD HAIR.

Haha.

hbighappy

Im happy My Baby daughter is walking on her own with out me having hold her hand now she can run around and explore more :D while I run behind her make sure she don't break,eat, and touch any thing she not supposed to

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Im happy My Baby daughter is walking on her own with out me having hold her hand now she can run around and explore more :D while I run behind her make sure she don't break,eat, and touch any thing she not supposed to
i remember when mine learned to walk i was so excited until she realized that she had a whole new world of shit she could now get into, lol. good luck, you may want to move your cutlery from drawers to cupboards. sounds crazy until you see a one year old come tottering into the room holding a steak knife :D

hbighappy

i remember when mine learned to walk i was so excited until she realized that she had a whole new world of shit she could now get into, lol. good luck, you may want to move your cutlery from drawers to cupboards. sounds crazy until you see a one year old come tottering into the room holding a steak knife :D

Dang that's crazy not yet so far she has found pens but no steak Knives thank god

But ya I already baby proofed most the house but need get draw locks

penguin

Fnord
DM Supporter
Dang that's crazy not yet so far she has found pens but no steak Knives thank god

You'll be surprised at what they can get into. If you get down on your hands and knees, you'll see the room from a whole new angle, and realise what else might have to be moved. Cords, cables, computer towers, DVDs, books...they'll all come down sooner or later. I had to move my computer up onto the desk, instead of under it, and slowly the bottom three shelves of DVDs got moved up as she could reach them and pull them all out. I got sick of putting them back in :)

But it's still a very fun time!

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!

Whatever you think you have done, don't be complacent about it. If things are quiet, something is wrong.

Just as an example:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
. If things are quiet, something is wrong.
That was our experience.....then again, from about a year old our son woke up talking, spoke every thought going through his head, and we'd know he'd finally fallen asleep when he stopped talking. Quiet was always a cause for investigation!

I'd go get those cupboard locks now, just to be safe..... :eek:

NYC_FFA

It's a bit late, but I have residual happy leftover from Valentine's Day. When I got home from work, the husband made me close my eyes, and he had:

1. Made dinner (chicken alfredo)
2. Got me roses
3. Got me a fantastic gift, 2 tickets to see Joshua Radin on Wednesday night!

After dinner, we cuddled and watched "Love Actually." Great night. :wubu:

Latest posts