Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
My sister called me for advice. I know it's only because she's in the dog-house with other family memebers, but maybe now that she knows that it bothered me, she won't wait so long to pick up the phone.

:)

RentonBob

I always get back up...
So glad they let us leave early from work today. It is snowing really hard right now...

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
My sister called me for advice. I know it's only because she's in the dog-house with other family memebers, but maybe now that she knows that it bothered me, she won't wait so long to pick up the phone.

:)

I HATE stupid typos. I hate it even more after i've run out of the allotted "edit" time. :(

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Went by the highschool for a fundraiser for my brother's prom (yeah, it's wednesday night in the suburbs. There was nothing better.)

I'm so happy when I think that life didn't stay like highschool was. :happy: I did crack a couple "MeanGirls" jokes for paco's benefit.

NYC_FFA

Writing is going very well. Unfortunately, I can't post my 2 main scripts on the story forum due to a technicality that I didn't consider when writing them. If anyone would like to read them and give feedback, however, feel free to let me know. They fall under BHM/FFA romance.

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
i like burning candle and my sister told me about these sentsy warmers. so i bought one of them at one of the parties she throws. these things are amazing, no more candles for me.

my house smells like blueberry cheesecake

i'm damn happy

JenFromOC

Awesome.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I'm so happy today because tomorrow is gonna be a great day to be alive!!!! I'm filing for divorce! I can't wait.

I can finally say good riddance to that pesky husband who lies, steals, cheats, abuses and doesn't know the difference between Canada and Hawaii...*sigh*

Reactions: Tad

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum

I'm so happy today because tomorrow is gonna be a great day to be alive!!!! I'm filing for divorce! I can't wait.

I can finally say good riddance to that pesky husband who lies, steals, cheats, abuses and doesn't know the difference between Canada and Hawaii...*sigh*
Congrats, I guess. Sorry about the past, but here's to the future.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Canada is the one with all the sexy pale people like Surly and Melian, Hawaii is where all the pale people aren't.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
im finished moving and most of my furniture is together! omg, what a ridiculous moving experience! i've moved cross-country five times and this move a mile away was the worst by far!!! but it's done now and i have a nice place full of new stuff to show for it! :D

Latest posts