What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Tried out a new awesome restaurant with my bestie. Food was phenomenal. Atmosphere was amazing. Friend is fabulous. Great day and more to come.

Sweetie

Where is the Love?
I made a pizza from scratch for the first time in like 6/7 years....and damn it was good!

Thin and crispy chilli and oregano base, spicy crispy chicken, red pepper, mushroom, garlic, a sprinkling of parmesan and of course tomato.

The last time I made one from scratch it ended up collapsing and was a wreck, so it put me off making them again. But I've had an urge to cook recently and tried it again and i'll be certain to make it again soon. :)

Thats sounds soooooooooooo delicious! :eat2:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I'm happy that I spent the past 12 miserable hours of moving into my own little apartment with my sister. We argued, bickered laughed and cackled just about every topic we brought up. I love her, she drives me fucking crazy, but I can count on her for anything and. She's cool as shit, and she Even bought me a small house warming gift.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I'm happy that I spent the past 12 miserable hours of moving into my own little apartment with my sister. We argued, bickered laughed and cackled just about every topic we brought up. I love her, she drives me fucking crazy, but I can count on her for anything and. She's cool as shit, and she Even bought me a small house warming gift.

Yay for your own place! And i'm super-jealous you have such a great relationship with your sister. I have FOUR younger sisters and I don't have that kind of closeness with them. Lord knows I try. Haha.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Yay for your own place! And i'm super-jealous you have such a great relationship with your sister. I have FOUR younger sisters and I don't have that kind of closeness with them. Lord knows I try. Haha.

my sister and i are pretty close too. we have a weird relationship though, lol. we talk several times a day on the phone and it's pretty rare that i dont see her for at least a few minutes every day but we don't hug. ever, which you'd think would be weird since we grew up in a very affectionate family.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
my sister and i are pretty close too. we have a weird relationship though, lol. we talk several times a day on the phone and it's pretty rare that i dont see her for at least a few minutes every day but we don't hug. ever, which you'd think would be weird since we grew up in a very affectionate family.

My sisters and I are all over the place. I live in the city. One lives 2 hours out of town. Another lives in Toronto. Two live close to my parents and have kids. I'm also the oldest. Two I can hug without any weirdness, two aren't huggers. Could we be more different and the same? Yes. Haha. The two i'm closest to are the ones that live the furthest away, go figure. I love them, but there's a LOT of personality going on.

IszyStone

Biter
I felt ridiculously happy, fresh, and a little sexy while dancing in my underwear right after a shower to F*ckin Perfect and Raise Your Glass by Pink. It made me feel very good to be me after feeling uncomfortable with myself for a while.

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
I'm BEYOND happy as one my favorite shows, Man v Food premiered tonight and the host, Adam Richman, tweeted me. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :wubu: :wubu: :wubu: :wubu: :wubu:

I love that man. I would so marry him. In a heartbeat. /fangirl :bow:

Paquito

don't July to me
I felt ridiculously happy, fresh, and a little sexy while dancing in my underwear right after a shower to F*ckin Perfect and Raise Your Glass by Pink. It made me feel very good to be me after feeling uncomfortable with myself for a while.

OMG YOU'RE BACK

*fangirl squeals*

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
A really nice person shared some beautiful poetry they wrote. It was just gorgeous. It takes a lot to trust someone with your babies, as I consider a lot of my work. I appreciate that trust. Thanks.

IszyStone

Biter
I'm BEYOND happy as one my favorite shows, Man v Food premiered tonight and the host, Adam Richman, tweeted me. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :wubu: :wubu: :wubu:
I love that man. I would so marry him. In a heartbeat. /fangirl :bow:

I love him too!!! :D

And yes, I am also back.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I Have Power!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!:d:d:d
THANK GOD!!!! You were oh so totally welcome at my house...as long as you aren't allergic to puddycat FURRRRRRRRRR

most awesome!!!! glad you got in...glad it's your own place too...and siblings rock....I was out with mine last nite :D

I come from a NOaffection Family...but I HUG EVERYONE...and I see my brother pretty regularly and his 16 + 18 yr old sons always hug me. However, little bro rarely hugs me...it's really odd, cause we are very tight...his gf hugs and kisses on me and picked me up last nite in a wild crazybar...listening to one of my favorite bands do a show...they just tore it up...went there with bestie and my bro suprised me w/his gf...(who quit her job) and came to the show from NJ :p

Latest posts