What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
work sucked but i'm home now, it's a beautiful night and i have a HUGE glass of moscato :eat2: :D

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I'm happy because my sister helped me with a project I've been wanting to do, and she pretty much helped me bring it together. My sister rocks ass.

eae98523.jpg

8690f88b.jpg

ab4b5718.jpg

This table is captain america, and I've got another one that's being worked on right now, it's a Superman table and it's light blue. Excited to finish it.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
my daughter and my sister's kids are all running around quoting Charlie the Unicorn!!! ALL DAY LONG! i especially love:

Kids: Mom/Aunt Kristy
Kristy: What?
Kristy: What??
Kristy: WHAT?!?!
Kids: We're on a briiidge Mom/Aunt Kristy!

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

She is ready to fucking kill me for showing them! Thanks Rich!

femaleseat

my daughter and my sister's kids are all running around quoting Charlie the Unicorn!!! ALL DAY LONG! i especially love:

Kristy: What?
Kristy: What??
Kristy: WHAT?!?!
Kids: We're on a briiidge Mom/Aunt Kristy!

BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

She is ready to fucking kill me for showing them! Thanks Rich!

lol...to funny

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
I'm happy because my sister helped me with a project I've been wanting to do, and she pretty much helped me bring it together. My sister rocks ass.
This table is captain america, and I've got another one that's being worked on right now, it's a Superman table and it's light blue. Excited to finish it.

That is so cool! It looks awesome! :bow:
How did you make it?

Vageta

[/IMG]

WOW that is cool!! Great idea!! Looks great too!

bladenite78

I'm happy because on 3 hours of sleep I woke up to go boxing with my friends and knocked my friend Jeremiah out woo woo woo

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
I have some very sweet people in my life, I have an interview on Friday, and I don't work at 4 am the next two days...w00t!

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I'm happy that I've yet to grow tired of Lonely Island's "Jack Sparrow" video. I really need the lolz right now and I can't help but smile throughout that song.

Morbid

I'm happy because I woke up breathing.... I guess it's better then the alternative.. lol

Latest posts