Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
The Oak Ridge Gang, my vinyl road crew, has finished a couple small jobs and I no longer heard stylus crashes into groove rut debris as I listened to records today.:happy: That's an irritation I've lived with for over 40 years!:eek:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I have four younger sisters and i'm always thrilled when they are doing great in their lives.

My second youngest sister is doing her practicum at the big hospital here in the city and i'm so happy and proud of her! We're planning on going out for dinner this Friday coming up. I love that I can hang out with one of the girls on my turf for a change.

SitiTomato

Yay!!!! Resurrected!!

I am fairly happy today, because some of my lab's work was featured in National Geographic and I finally got to see the issue :)
Oh wow! That's certainly an accomplishment, congrats. Is there a link to an article on their website about it perhaps?

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I'll PM you two the info :)
sweet..psyched to see your ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!

I AM HAP HAP HAPPY....my boss is letting me leave mid-day tomorrow and paying me for that and Friday, and I am driving her 'vert Beemer to Boca and spending the weekend til Monday at THE FUCKIN BEACH!!! ITS WAY TOO COLD here...yes it's winter and we have no snow and it's just DAMN COLD...so the beach HERE I COME...with some books to listen to on CD for company..and
bad road food for 2 days!!!

anyone live right near 95 wanna meet and grab a MEAL ON THE ROAD with this *angel*

:p

SitiTomato

Off duty bus driver stopped and saved me from waiting another 20 minutes in the cold and on top of that didn't even take my tickets just gave me a transfer for free!