Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
MADE IT to GA / SC border yesterday....meeting a gf in Daytona Beach for lunch and then another gf in FT Lauderdale for dinner, before I pick up my boss at 11:30pm tonite....for a chill weekend at the beach

LIFE IS VERY GOOD :p

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
MADE IT to GA / SC border yesterday....meeting a gf in Daytona Beach for lunch and then another gf in FT Lauderdale for dinner, before I pick up my boss at 11:30pm tonite....for a chill weekend at the beach

LIFE IS VERY GOOD :p
JEALOUS! JEALOUS! JEALOUS! JEALOUS! And yes, just a little JEA-LOUS! :D

Anjula

the bitchy one
I FOUND THE BEST LOOKING GUY I'VE EVER SEEN and he lives near me.
God I love YOU!

400lbs gorgeous, green eyes, dark hair + dreadlocks + tattoos = IM IN.

yes it requiers capslock

LeoGibson

Happy
Yay!!!! Resurrected!!

I am fairly happy today, because some of my lab's work was featured in National Geographic and I finally got to see the issue :)
Congratulations!!

wow, now I WANT TO SEE IT TOO!!!:p Congrats

I am happy cause (double post warning) a SEcRET SANTA sent me this!!!
Cool hat, I loves me a hat that keeps my ears warm. I hate cold, frozen ears.:mad:

sweet..psyched to see your ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!

I AM HAP HAP HAPPY....my boss is letting me leave mid-day tomorrow and paying me for that and Friday, and I am driving her 'vert Beemer to Boca and spending the weekend til Monday at THE FUCKIN BEACH!!! ITS WAY TOO COLD here...yes it's winter and we have no snow and it's just DAMN COLD...so the beach HERE I COME...with some books to listen to on CD for company..and
bad road food for 2 days!!!

anyone live right near 95 wanna meet and grab a MEAL ON THE ROAD with this *angel*

:p
Sweet. Sounds like a great weekend, with the exception of the I-95 Motor Speedway drive. One of my least favorite interstate highways.:(

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
There was some leftover cornbread, which with this family is a freaking miracle! YUM!

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
I FOUND THE BEST LOOKING GUY I'VE EVER SEEN and he lives near me.
God I love YOU!

400lbs gorgeous, green eyes, dark hair + dreadlocks + tattoos = IM IN.

yes it requiers capslock
Go get 'm girl. Guys that are sexy like that are freaking rare.

Or they're taken or gay.

Or there's something else about them that's even *less* positive

imfree

In Remembrance
'Sis, Shannon, a mutual friend, and Izzy, Shannon's 4 year old, paid Mom and me a really sweet visit today.:happy:

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
Went to my mom-in-law in the nursing home today with the whole family and gave her a huge collage with over a 100 photos throughout the years so she has one huge-ass thing to hang on the wall in her room.

It's good to see her smile even though things aren't always that easy for her.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Yay!!!! Resurrected!!

I am fairly happy today, because some of my lab's work was featured in National Geographic and I finally got to see the issue :)

at Ft Lauderdale airport on my way home from a beautiful weekend, and stopped to see Nat Geo....the cover story no less....such cool pix...I wish i had the time to read the story...looks fascinating to say the least; BRAVO!! MELIAN

SitiTomato

They just opened up a Five Guys in my area. I've never seen one before but only ever heard good things. Can't wait to try it :eat2:

JenFromOC

Awesome.
Happy that a friend who happened to be visiting in Hawaii was wonderful enough to offer to take headshots of Peyton today. It was such a nice thing to do :)

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I had to go into work today to cover for a girl who had said she couldn't work. I get there, and she's already in the store setting up! "Oh Goreki! I didn't realise I wasn't on! And I was going to call you but I figured you'd be here in five minutes anyway!! I can go home if you want" I passed on that bullshit, and went off for the BEST wandering day of shopping and looking at stuff! I got bubbles blown down at me from a shop window, I found stuff I had been meaning to buy for my kitchen, I got to hang out with my brother, best day off ever!

Latest posts