What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LeoGibson

Happy
Haha. I really should have documented proof as it doesn't happen often enough. Having a good week though!

And thanks. ;)
It probably happens a lot more than you think. Women are far too harsh in their criticism of themselves in many instances I think.

Besides, most of the time us guys find y'all just as hot in sweats and a t-shirt with your hair pulled back into a pony tail and no bra or make-up on as we would all dolled up.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Besides, most of the time us guys find y'all just as hot in sweats and a t-shirt with your hair pulled back into a pony tail and no bra or make-up on as we would all dolled up.
I've heard that before, but I haven't got any marriage proposals lately while i'm rocking my Sunday look grocery shopping. You know how it goes...when you look good, you feel good? :p

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
So I've been wicked depressed and miserable for the past few months... and I happened to have my yearly physical a week or so ago. Apparently, when they took blood, they discovered that I was severely malnourished. I had very low iron, magnesium, and vitamin D.

So yeah, no effin' wonder I was feeling so rotten! I was slowly going insane.

I've been taking tons of supplements since then, and I'm starting to feel so much better now that my levels are coming back up.

Although I still have depression and anxiety and stuff. It's good to know that I wasn't actually going insane. It's rather disconcerting to realize that there is something severely wrong with your mind - so it was good to find out that my mind was malfunctioning because my body was sick.

Yay for nourishment! xP

LeoGibson

Happy
Sitting around this morning and got a bolt of inspiration and with minimal thread pulling a complete song and lyrics jumped out.:happy:
Now to let it sit a few days and see if it still sounds as good to me then as it does now.:rolleyes::D

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I thought I was pissing blood all day until I realized I ate 5 beet-pickled eggs for breakfast this morning and it colored my pee light purple so that it looked pink in the white toilet.

Phew. I did not feel like going to the doctor for that shit.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Sitting around this morning and got a bolt of inspiration and with minimal thread pulling a complete song and lyrics jumped out.:happy:
Now to let it sit a few days and see if it still sounds as good to me then as it does now.:rolleyes::D

Still like it?

LeoGibson

Happy
Still like it?
I gotta admit, I do. I didn't even give it the usual week or so of sitting around, I'm already trying to work out an arrangement for it as a full song and not just a sparse acoustic thing. That is where the real difficulty and fun comes in for me as I'm relatively inexperienced as a musician and trying to work out different guitar parts and a bass and drum part is definitely a labor of love.:happy:

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
1. Spring is coming. Sometimes, when I walk out of work, the sun is still shining...

2. I had a nice session with a very young man, who was preparing for a high school swim meet. He was intelligent, well-groomed, and had impeccable manners- kind of gave me hope for the future of humankind.

3. I had another session with a client who was a lot like myself- Natural hair, perhaps at her peak weight, and with the nose God gave her. She was coming in for a couples massage with her loving boyfriend... You know, more than a pep-talk or half-assed suggestions from friends and relatives, seeing someone like yourself, having the things you'd like to have, is quietly and wonderfully affirming.

MrBob

It's Pancake Day! One of the best days of the year. Jif lemon at the ready!

Librarygirl

1) Have just been for acupuncture and feel fantastic after months of flu, colds, neck pain and having my heart broken. Feel like myself for the first time in a long while. I'm getting there....
2) Lighter evenings
3) Finally getting used to having more responsibility at work...And starting to like it!
4) A new friend who shares this interest and makes me smile.
5) I'm in Starbucks
6) I've finally had the guts to post something on here!
Tomorrow is another day.......
:)

Latest posts