What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I saw Elbow with my best friend on Friday, and they were absolutely infuckingcredible. I had a brilliant time, and we got to stand right at the front and dance and sing. Then we had a D&M sessions with pancakes. So happy!

SitiTomato

It's been super warm and awesome out lately!

Though I haven't quite adjusted to being outside without four layers and a winter jacket yet. I feel naked.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
It's been super warm and awesome out lately!

Though I haven't quite adjusted to being outside without four layers and a winter jacket yet. I feel naked.
it was a nice vacation from dreariness but we're back to normal here... for a minute there i forgot i lived in Buffalo!

LifeTraveller

Sporadic Poster
Yesterday I was treated to the wonderful sounds of children playing in their yard. . The sheer volume of joyful expression was enough to put a smile on my face. . The simple pleasure of being able to run barefoot through the yard with siblings, seems to be as great a pleasure as life can offer. . To say I was a bit humbled, yet happy for their experience. . They even came to the edge of their road, waved at me. .and then went off screaming, to explore the wonderful things children with a fair sized yard and a couple of toys could discover. .

PandaGeek

Having had a good night out of mini-golf and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, as well as getting to have leftovers for lunch today... it was still fantastic!

LeoGibson

Happy
Got a lot of yard work accomplished and a lot of beer drank while accomplishing it!! :D

Also realized that I smell like a mixture of sweat, fresh cut grass, gasoline, two stroke oil, and beer and it is not at all unpleasant. I wonder if I could make a cologne that smelled this way? But then again, I'd probably be scared of who or more importantly what it would attract. :eek:

PandaGeek

I'm very happy to have a mother that taught me how to cook as I was growing up. Just finished my home cooked Honey Garlic Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Baby Carrots, with a Fruit Salad for dessert. It came out great. Thanks Mom!

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I poured golden syrup in the bath and then walked in it. Best day evar!!

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Yes Please! I'm intrigued!
Well, I was drinking, and I started to wonder what it would be like to walk across a pool of honey. Then I thought " I could pour honey on the kitchen floor and find out!" then I remembered that I don't like honey, or cleaning sticky floors so I put the plug in the bath, poured golden syrup in the other end and walked in it.

It was awesome!

fritzi

Well, I was drinking, and I started to wonder what it would be like to walk across a pool of honey. Then I thought " I could pour honey on the kitchen floor and find out!" then I remembered that I don't like honey, or cleaning sticky floors so I put the plug in the bath, poured golden syrup in the other end and walked in it.

It was awesome!
So you've gone Cleopatra? ;)

She was known to take honey baths... since already the ancient Egyptiens knew honey was a fabulous, moisturizing and slightly desinfecting skin care product .....

Latest posts