What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Anjula

the bitchy one
Ok I know you think I'm a total weirdo. And I am. Here's another example.
I joined a gym about two months ago. I love exercising and I love watching
fat people work out. But that's not the point. I work my legs and butt really really hard. I think my body decided to motivate me to work even harder because every time I add more weight to my prone leg curls something happens.

And here goes the "I'm a total weirdo" part. On my 11th rep of the third and last series I have and ORGASM. Yes orgasm. I fucking come in the middle of the day at the gym full of people.

Why post it in the happy thread? Because I'm happy about it. Free orgasm, what's not to love there?

So sweets, go join the gym XD

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
Ok I know you think I'm a total weirdo. And I am. Here's another example.
I joined a gym about two months ago. I love exercising and I love watching
fat people work out. But that's not the point. I work my legs and butt really really hard. I think my body decided to motivate me to work even harder because every time I add more weight to my prone leg curls something happens.

And here goes the "I'm a total weirdo" part. On my 11th rep of the third and last series I have and ORGASM. Yes orgasm. I fucking come in the middle of the day at the gym full of people.

Why post it in the happy thread? Because I'm happy about it. Free orgasm, what's not to love there?

So sweets, go join the gym XD
If this happened to a dude I can't imagine anybody being too happy. " cleaner to the leg curl machine "

Weird? No. Awesome? Yes. :D

And yah.....that sounds like a big happy to me, so long as it doesn't disrupt your workout :p
Its got to be a bit of a disruption. Beats cramp through.

Anjula

the bitchy one
I have tons of pictures from there But I think I can answer both of those questions in one go! =D

Such a cutie pie! 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

lille

My boyfriend booked our hotel in Austin for the Bat Festival.

bayone

We got some news from the committee that's trying been trying to convince the condo developers down the street to modify their design: There's a tentative agreement that, among other changes to the design, the building will be 35 stories tall instead of 48, and that they'll pay for a new playground further along the lakeshore park (one of the big issues was that it was going to throw a shadow across the play area in the early-to-mid afternoon. Lowering the height should also help with that.)

Reactions: Tad

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
In one week, I'll be seeing 4 awesome 90's bands, all on one bill.

Offspring
Bad Religion
Vandals
Pennywise

Oh shiiiiiit. Gonna have to punch at least 2-3 people, or it won't be truly nostalgic.

MsBrightside

In one week, I'll be seeing 4 awesome 90's bands, all on one bill.

Offspring
Bad Religion
Vandals
Pennywise

Oh shiiiiiit. Gonna have to punch at least 2-3 people, or it won't be truly nostalgic.
Sounds like you're gonna bash it up, bash it up...
Gotta keep 'em separated.

I used to work in a research lab, (I think you do as well?) and whenever I would have The Offspring or that Beck song "Loser" cranked up on the radio, my PI said it was gonna shake up the DNA bands in my cesium chloride gradient. Ah, 1994.

Hope you enjoy the concert.

Latest posts