What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
I don't know which one I want more. I have a giant gear boner now!

Who am I kidding? It's the tele. It's always the tele.

Thanks man, both the tele and the sb are incredible guitars. But, what I'm actually stoked about is the rig. I just got that Acoustic cab this past weekend to go with my 370 head,it's in unbelievable condition for it's age. Best part is I found it in the storage room of a small mom & pop shop and the owner let it go for 100 bucks.

Acoustic 406 cabinet. 2x15 ...it's a earthquaker. And guitar sounds pretty damn good through it as well

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
My activity on this site changes. Sometimes it's a bit heavier than normal. I am amazed though that I haven't seem to have been forgotten.

One small post to vent a little and I get a few great women, and even better friends from here, reach out to me. Also a few reps from people with well wishes.

You guys are amazing. Seriously.

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
My activity on this site changes. Sometimes it's a bit heavier than normal. I am amazed though that I haven't seem to have been forgotten.

One small post to vent a little and I get a few great women, and even better friends from here, reach out to me. Also a few reps from people with well wishes.

Remember 48 days and we drink dance sing and party like mad men.

ODFFA

You're analysing your data all wrong! Isn't this rather evidence of the fact that you're amazing?

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Age, it's a bugger. I used to think I still had a youthful look. Then yesterday while enjoying a day out with loopy, I was asked by some random woman in if I was her dad! I'm only 32

Felling old much.

Granted, she has a very youthful look. So perhaps the contrast was striking enough to suggest such a thing. (And loopy: if you happen to read, it suits you! :) )

For some reason, this series of getting-carded related posts popped into my head, and I realized that I got carded when I bought an M rated game the other day. And those are 17+. Lovely :mad:

lille

I got a massage and got my nails done. I'm relaxed and happy.

bayone

did a major clean-up of the living room. The computer desk in the corner is now (a) reachable, and (b) my new sewing area.

Latest posts