What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I had a great trip to Arizona. I got to visit family and see friends. The trip has gone exactly as planned.

I had a lot to drink, I'm heading home broken hearted, and I just want to be in my bed.

All in all, good trip.

A++ would trip again.

bayone

Congratulations!

You always seem to accomplish an awful lot for someone with a full-time job. :bow: I've never done any of those things.

It looks like there's a bit of rain on the happy parade. :p I hope that things are looking up for you.
Unfortunately I don't have one -- they cut my hours back. But this is the happy thread so I don't mention that here.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
We had a blast of warm air blow through the city today, melted the snow and let me roam around outside at lunch without a jacket. A nice last gasp of warmth before Winter really gets down to business!

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I am happy cause I have a second interview scheduled for a fairly interesting job..with really weird hours and so/so pay and benefits...but more reliable and dependable hours/$$$

AND

My old job at the law firm WANTS ME BACK!!!

So have to see what my options are......a great dilemna !!!!

Making $$ the last 8 months and working on getting my head above water...long and slow process......no end in sight, but NOT incurring NEW DEBT which is the key for me...

ODFFA

I finally have medical insurance. Pheeew!

Also, my last test of the year went swimmingly (it was a small test for Dutch 101, to be fair). Now it's time to watch documentaries and have breakfasty things for dinner :D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I finally have medical insurance. Pheeew!

Also, my last test of the year went swimmingly (it was a small test for Dutch 101, to be fair). Now it's time to watch documentaries and have breakfasty things for dinner :D
yay, yay, and YAY! :)

MsBrightside

Glad you had a good trip, Hozay. :)

Tad, enjoy the warm weather while it lasts. :p

Congratulations, HDANGEL15 and ODFFA!

Unfortunately I don't have one -- they cut my hours back. But this is the happy thread so I don't mention that here.
Sorry to hear that, bayone, but perhaps the extra time will give you a chance to consider your options and pursue some new opportunities.
I think any employer would be lucky to have such a smart, talented, and altogether lovely individual on their team!

bayone

Sorry to hear that, bayone, but perhaps the extra time will give you a chance to consider your options and pursue some new opportunities.

Thanks -- at least I've managed to track down several of my supervisors from past jobs to give references if a new placement requires them.

Also I've finally pulled together an epilogue for "The Amateurs" and posted it on the Recent Additions thread.:)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Thanks -- at least I've managed to track down several of my supervisors from past jobs to give references if a new placement requires them.

Also I've finally pulled together an epilogue for "The Amateurs" and posted it on the Recent Additions thread.:)
YAY!!!!!! *runs off to read it*

fat hiker

We had a blast of warm air blow through the city today, melted the snow and let me roam around outside at lunch without a jacket. A nice last gasp of warmth before Winter really gets down to business!
Took the VW camper van out for one last outing today before winter storage, thanks to the warm weather four days ago that melted the snow and washed away the salt (we store the camper in the winter so as not to have salt-induced rust on its 24-year old metal). It was nice being able to drive my favourite vehicle one last time - and in late November, yet!

The outing wasn't huge - just taking it to work, then to the son's school to get him to the optometrist - but it saved having to go to work, then take the bus to retrieve the car from my wife's work, then run to the school and to the eye doctor... so much easier with the van, our 'summer toy' 2nd vehicle.

I love our VW van!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
If everything works out, I'll get to hang out with the ever-hot djudex again :D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
LOL Hozay, I love your editing comment.

Goreki, he didn't want to kiss me last time, because I was eating food that grossed him out :p

Latest posts