What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ManBeef

May I watch like that Stuart Bloom character? I'll just inject myself into this situation and watch from a shaded corner. Mmmm, WINNING... VICARIOUSLY THROUGH OTHERS.

ManBeef

I'm being a stupid ass over in Hyde Park and I have to admit it cracks me up. :D
Oh, I miss the hilarity of being a trollish type. The angry responses as you let them know you don't give a shit after 30 back and forths over a topic only they are passionate about. YOU GO GIRL! GET THAT BLOOD BOILIN.

ManBeef

After having my boss get frustrated by my newbie mistakes and a cph of 4k+, I HAD HIM COMPLIMENTING MY WORK ALL DAY LAST NIGHT AND ROCKED A FREAKIN CPH OF 9k+ ON MY NEXT DANG DAY! The other new guy I started with only hit 7k. I feel bad for him but hella good for me. I am at my level required by my 4th solo inventory count. SWEET NIBLETS!

RentonBob

I always get back up...
Booked my trip to Maui :D

Can't wait to get there and live it up in paradise :bounce::happy:

Tom the pig 8

Right now I am happy to be sitting in my recliner. I have been helping my son rebuild his house and I an wicked sore...but it feels good to be useful

Ohio Lady

I am happy happy because I seen my grandson today and got all kinds of lovings and can't wait till the new baby is born in February.

youareneverready

I was going to post in the 'What are you unhappy about today?' thread and by the time I'd got all caught up on here I'd forgotten what I was unhappy about.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
After this weekend I have so much to be happy about.
• Won an award for "rookie of the year" at work
• Had a mad blast at our holiday party
• Got a Holiday Bonus
• Got a cash bonus
• Got a visa gift card today for "being awesome" and "always helping."
• My CEO came up to me and said "I want to keep you forever. Whatever we need to do to make that happen, you let me know. It'll change over time, but you let me know what we need to do.
• All the booze at the holiday party was paid for
• Got taken to an after party by the CEO and continued the party
...life is good.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I love this.

So glad you're in a good place, Josie. YAY PNW!

:p

After this weekend I have so much to be happy about.
• Won an award for "rookie of the year" at work
• Had a mad blast at our holiday party
• Got a Holiday Bonus
• Got a cash bonus
• Got a visa gift card today for "being awesome" and "always helping."
• My CEO came up to me and said "I want to keep you forever. Whatever we need to do to make that happen, you let me know. It'll change over time, but you let me know what we need to do.
• All the booze at the holiday party was paid for
• Got taken to an after party by the CEO and continued the party
...life is good.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Awesomeness/recognition for awesomeness

...life is good.
That is flippin' awesome! Being appreciated at work is good, getting tangible (spendable!) evidence of said appreciation is even better :D

Mind you, from all we know of you, I can't blame them for being in love with you :bow:

ODFFA

I love this.

This!

That is flippin' awesome! Being appreciated at work is good, getting tangible (spendable!) evidence of said appreciation is even better :D

Mind you, from all we know of you, I can't blame them for being in love with you :bow:
....and absolutely this!

I better get to be your best man :kiss2:
....and....dude, THAT'S going to be quite the shindig. Amazing food, free booze (for those who care).

Lord knows what else. Karaoke? A piñata? If I don't get a plane ticket in the mail, I at least want to see the DVD.

ODFFA

This whole time up until today, the plan has been to have Christmas at home with just the four Viljoens, my mom, dad, brother and myself. I must admit it was a completely dismal prospect to me, for various reasons.

However, change of plan! We're going to stay by the seaside for four days over Christmas and celebrate it with two of my favourite aunts, one of whom I haven't seen in years. The happy cannot be explained.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I better get to be your best man :kiss2:
I love this.

This!

....and absolutely this!

....and....dude, THAT'S going to be quite the shindig. Amazing food, free booze (for those who care).

Lord knows what else. Karaoke? A piñata? If I don't get a plane ticket in the mail, I at least want to see the DVD.
Thanks guys!

It continues. I got pulled aside yesterday and told that they're "padding" my bonus. I also later got a nice thank you card with a gift card for being awesome.

Latest posts