What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop, taking a break from some early, be a tether freezing train chores (I've been out for fifteen minutes, I totally earned this cappuccino and oatmeal, right? ;-). ), but the happy is what I'm watching.

Two early 20 wish people working the cash. She is a shade on the short side with a tiny build. He is a shade on the tall side of average, decent shoulders, a careful dash of facial scruff....and a large, soft looking, belly flanked by very thick love handles.

As he is doing things he periodically, apparently unconsciously, rests a hand on the upper slope of his belly briefly.

Whenever work brings them close, her eyes are everywhere but him, and she is all brisk efficiency, when he is away from the counter she appears more relaxed and sociable.

Possibly she is trying to tamp down intense dislike of him, but being an optimist in the Christmas spirit, I'm going to assume that the feelings she is trying to conceal are a whole lot friendlier :)

I love people watching :). (And second breakfasts, lol)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
"be a tether freezing train chores"

I have NO idea what this means. Haha

I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop, taking a break from some early, be a tether freezing train chores (I've been out for fifteen minutes, I totally earned this cappuccino and oatmeal, right? ;-). ), but the happy is what I'm watching.

Two early 20 wish people working the cash. She is a shade on the short side with a tiny build. He is a shade on the tall side of average, decent shoulders, a careful dash of facial scruff....and a large, soft looking, belly flanked by very thick love handles.

As he is doing things he periodically, apparently unconsciously, rests a hand on the upper slope of his belly briefly.

Whenever work brings them close, her eyes are everywhere but him, and she is all brisk efficiency, when he is away from the counter she appears more relaxed and sociable.

Possibly she is trying to tamp down intense dislike of him, but being an optimist in the Christmas spirit, I'm going to assume that the feelings she is trying to conceal are a whole lot friendlier :)

I love people watching :). (And second breakfasts, lol)

Treach

New woman in my life. I could gush at length but the summarized version is that she is a smart, geeky stunner. I don't know what they've got in the water up in Canada, but my god...

MattB

Caffeinated
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Be a tether freezing train chores makes oatmeal and cappuccino wheel the lunch in unison lettuce.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
This is why I hate typing on my phone. Typo plus auto correct..... And "beat-the-freezing-rain-chores" comes out......somewhat more cryptically. And then we got rain rather than freezing rain, but it was a nice walk this morning.

djudex

I'm out
New woman in my life. I could gush at length but the summarized version is that she is a smart, geeky stunner. I don't know what they've got in the water up in Canada, but my god...
It's a secret combination of maple syrup, whisky and hockey tape glue.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Hahahaha. That's awesome!

This is why I hate typing on my phone. Typo plus auto correct..... And "beat-the-freezing-rain-chores" comes out......somewhat more cryptically. And then we got rain rather than freezing rain, but it was a nice walk this morning.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Nice! And bonus points for Canada.

Sweetnlow

I am happy today because I will get a hair cut soon and I could pay all my bills this month. And I will go to i smashing party on New Years eve.

lille

My guy sent me money to treat myself/him and I bought a whole set of lingerie (bra, panties, garter belt, stockings) and a sexy nightgown. I can't wait to show them off to him when he visits in two weeks.

MsBrightside

I haven't posted for a while, so belated congratulations to Hozay and HDANGEL15 for the professional accolades, to biglynch, Treach, and lille for getting a chance to enjoy some time with your SO's, RJI and Sunshine_Fette for spending time with family, Sweetnlow and x0emnem0x for having a fun night out without breaking the bank this month, Anjula and loopy for the good news about your pets, and Surly for something good (potluck) actually happening at work!

Meanwhile, I'm very happy that I got to meet someone terrific from the forums in person over the holidays. :)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
I was wondering where you went! And thanks, it's actually been pretty good around work lately. Haha

Hope your holidays were fun! :)

I haven't posted for a while, so belated congratulations to Hozay and HDANGEL15 for the professional accolades, to biglynch, Treach, and lille for getting a chance to enjoy some time with your SO's, RJI and Sunshine_Fette for spending time with family, Sweetnlow and x0emnem0x for having a fun night out without breaking the bank this month, Anjula and loopy for the good news about your pets, and Surly for something good (potluck) actually happening at work!

Meanwhile, I'm very happy that I got to meet someone terrific from the forums in person over the holidays. :)

bigmac

San Rafael Police recovered by daughter's Honda Civic which had been stolen in Berkeley over Christmas. It now has a keyless ignition and some new paint but is otherwise intact.

bigmac

that could be interpreted....more than one way.
For some reason they painted the bumpers silver (the car is dark green) and painted a geometric design on the hood.

These idiots tried to out run the cops (in a 99 Civic) and ended up stuck in a muddy field. Cops arrested two people.

Update: my daughter opened the trunk and found a bunch of power tools that weren't there before.

Latest posts