What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MsBrightside

Chubby, single and ready for a pringle. :D
I hope you enjoy your freedom!
Is this some kind of innuendo I'm unfamiliar with?
:p
I didn't get it either, but cluelessness is a pretty common condition for me. It's kind of nice to know that in this particular instance I wasn't the only one. :p
I was wondering where you went! And thanks, it's actually been pretty good around work lately. Haha

Hope your holidays were fun! :)
Thanks for the good wishes, Surly :happy:--the same to you!
San Rafael Police recovered by daughter's Honda Civic which had been stolen in Berkeley over Christmas. It now has a keyless ignition and some new paint but is otherwise intact.
I'm glad that your daughter got her car back and that the thieves did her no bodily harm. Also that she didn't find something worse than power tools in the trunk. :eek:
What a coincidence, I got to meet a fantastic person from the forum as well. :D
Hmm...that IS a coincidence. I guess we can just chalk it up to good luck!!

Rojodi

My last Christmas present/Only Little Christmas/Epiphany present FINALLY arrived.

ODFFA

I finally gave up on going back to sleep and got out of bed at 4am. Made a major dent in my to do list. (Yes, I had a Sunday to do list.) Time for some senseless youtubing, leftover pizza and perhaps a glorious afternoon nap.

Oh, also! I "bought" one of those round mosquito net things you hang above your bed, for free, thanks to a reward system my bank's got going. It arrives tomorrow. Princess-style human/insect apartheid for the win!

....It's the lame little things.

lille

I get to see my boyfriend on Friday! I'm so excited. We're going to the art museum, he's going to meet some of my favorite horses, and we're doing dinners with my parents.

Also, my bracelet that's being made from the tail hair of my favorite horse/equine soulmate should arrive sometime this month. I had to say goodbye to her three years ago after she passed away due to long term complications from horrific abuse and it will be so good to have a little bit of her with me.

biglynch

http://www.facebook.com/#!/aiden.j.lynch,
I get to see my boyfriend on Friday! I'm so excited. We're going to the art museum, he's going to meet some of my favorite horses, and we're doing dinners with my parents.

Also, my bracelet that's being made from the tail hair of my favorite horse/equine soulmate should arrive sometime this month. I had to say goodbye to her three years ago after she passed away due to long term complications from horrific abuse and it will be so good to have a little bit of her with me.
Have a good time with the bf, I'm counting the days until I get my little lady to London.

Marlayna

I'm jumping for joy that after 16 days off for Christmas vacation, my husband is going back to work on Monday.:bounce:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I had a great warm sunny vacation in Southern FLorida!!!

I got to see PHISH 12/31 + 1/1 !!!

I start a new career 1/12 with PayPal....so excited for corporate life, great benefits, 3 weeks off + 10 paid holidays in my first year!!! ROOM TO GROW!! and best yet....NO DRESS CODE!!!

heading to NYC Wednesday for a few days before training starts...who says life is boring over 50!!! me with my Phriends in South Beach (I am far right)

View attachment SOUTHBEACH.jpg

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I had a great warm sunny vacation in Southern FLorida!!!

I got to see PHISH 12/31 + 1/1 !!!

I start a new career 1/12 with PayPal....so excited for corporate life, great benefits, 3 weeks off + 10 paid holidays in my first year!!! ROOM TO GROW!! and best yet....NO DRESS CODE!!!

heading to NYC Wednesday for a few days before training starts...who says life is boring over 50!!! me with my Phriends in South Beach (I am far right)
Congratulations on the new job Wendy!!

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
about a week ago i was notified that i won a massive scholarship. I've been in shock since then, but am finally realizing how much better my life is going to get.

The value of the award is basically 2x my current annual stipend...so i'm really happy.
fuck yeah!!

lille

Finally made the time to sit down with my new water colors and brushes. It feels so so good to just play with color.

forp1940

I got the entire series of Weeds on DVD. Not super exciting or
life altering but damn it has made me pretty happy. :D

LeoGibson

Happy
Someone actually bought a download of one of my songs. I'm officially now a "professional" musician/songwriter! :rolleyes:

I made a whole $0.13 off of it. Hell yeah, bring on the whooers and cocaine. :D

lille

I pick my boyfriend up from the airport tomorrow morning!!!! I cannot wait to see him. We're going to the Museum of Fine Art in Boston and it's going to be fabulous. Then a lobster dinner with my mom.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
The plumbing repair on my house is finally done (at least the critical phase of it, there's still some minor stuff that needs to be attended to eventually).
We have normal water pressure and flow rates for the first time in years, and can at long last use the dishwasher.
And nothing leaks, or is about to blow out at a random time (some of those 55-year-old galvanized pipes were literally held together by nothing but rust, with only mineral deposits keeping the water inside...)
It's a good day.

MattB

Epicurean
Someone actually bought a download of one of my songs. I'm officially now a "professional" musician/songwriter! :rolleyes:

I made a whole $0.13 off of it. Hell yeah, bring on the whooers and cocaine. :D
Argh! We need the repper back.

Congrats! There isn't a better feeling than making money doing something you love. I know when I get my monthly $0.05 from Spotify, it makes all the long hours worth it. :bow:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
The plumbing repair on my house is finally done (at least the critical phase of it, there's still some minor stuff that needs to be attended to eventually).
We have normal water pressure and flow rates for the first time in years, and can at long last use the dishwasher.
And nothing leaks, or is about to blow out at a random time (some of those 55-year-old galvanized pipes were literally held together by nothing but rust, with only mineral deposits keeping the water inside...)
It's a good day.
I get this big time...having always lived in old old houses.....GRATITUDE!!!