Quantcast

What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Thanks, you two. It was a hard decision to make, moving away from the city, but I found the right place with everything I wanted. It had to be done. :)

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Yesterday in Agility House League my Aussie took a running face first fall halfway over the dog walk (its like a 1 foot wide beam that is 5 feet in the air)...

...AND I CAUGHT HIM, MIDAIR, IN A RUN! 43 lb brown flying ball of fur saved by the Mommy! Booyah!

AND it was caught on film, so now I can show everyone how amazing my reflexes were (because usually I fall down on flat surfaces)

Marlayna

Yesterday in Agility House League my Aussie took a running face first fall halfway over the dog walk (its like a 1 foot wide beam that is 5 feet in the air)...

...AND I CAUGHT HIM, MIDAIR, IN A RUN! 43 lb brown flying ball of fur saved by the Mommy! Booyah!

AND it was caught on film, so now I can show everyone how amazing my reflexes were (because usually I fall down on flat surfaces)
Oh, that sounds darling. :happy:

CleverBomb

On Space Out

Awesome! Aussies are great agility dogs (and great dogs in general), and you not only made a fast save of your adorable friend, but prevented the pup from developing an aversion to that kind of obstacle! Yay!

(I'd probably have repped just for Agility Aussies, but the amazing save there puts it over the top. :) )

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I'm pretty stoked about the progress i've made in packing and cleaning and getting rid of the crap I don't want.

And a door that doesn't open into a hallway, but to the actual fresh outdoors so I can sit and have my coffee on the weekend and listen to the quiet. I'm not going to be looking at traffic or have so many people around me. If you know me, you know how awesome that is. Haha

The move is on the horizon and i'm excited for a fresh start. :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

Hah, that is awesome! (and probably adorable too). Now, just so long as your pup doesn't decide that the falling/catching game is really, really, fun.... :p

I'm pretty stoked about the progress i've made in packing and cleaning and getting rid of the crap I don't want.

And a door that doesn't open into a hallway, but to the actual fresh outdoors so I can sit and have my coffee on the weekend and listen to the quiet. I'm not going to be looking at traffic or have so many people around me. If you know me, you know how awesome that is. Haha

The move is on the horizon and i'm excited for a fresh start. :)
Yay on the fresh start, and glad the packing/cleaning is going well :)

forp1940

Lets see. My hoodie that says" I heart Chubby bearded guys" came in today. I got Chinese take out and twizzlers and now I get to watch a couple movies with my dog(who also likes twizzlers) Today turned out to be pretty damn good!!!

CleverBomb

On Space Out
My relic minivan passed its smog check, despite a tankful of year-old gasoline (seriously, I think I put maybe 400 miles on it in the last year, most of it early on).

bigmac

Wife got new boobs yesterday -- just in time for Valentines Day ;).

Marlayna

Lets see. My hoodie that says" I heart Chubby bearded guys" came in today. I got Chinese take out and twizzlers and now I get to watch a couple movies with my dog(who also likes twizzlers) Today turned out to be pretty damn good!!!
That's a nice sentiment, do you already have a chubby bearded guy, or is it a subtle flirt to express your desire to be approached by one? :batting:
If it's the latter, I think it's absolute genius!:bow:http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

forp1940

I originally got it because I do in fact heart chubby bearded men but then I started thinking of it as "If you build it they will come" sort of thing. So yeah it is to express my desire to get me one.

Latest posts