What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lille

Thats so nice...what do you usually draw (landscape people etc)?

I really don't have much artistic skill. With water colors I've done some landscapes and a lot of abstract just playing with color and shapes. The painting I did for my mom is flowers.

x0emnem0x

Words.
The day went by a little better than expected... worked in floral but got to be outside most of the day, unfortunately sweating my butt of and I hate sweating, it was too humid... but it made the day go by quicker than usual and it wasn't too crazy, I got to be outside alone most of the time... I expected the day to be horrible, seeing as how I'm trying to climb my way out of a major meltdown - but it is what it is.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Boo: AC is awaiting replacement
Yay: Hubby was so hot he wandered around shirtless all day.

:eat2:

MsBrightside

Went to a Galveston water park with some friends yesterday. The weather was beautiful and tropical feeling next to the Gulf with palm trees and blooming oleander, even though it rained like crazy back home.

We also rode the ferry between Galveston and the Bolivar peninsula and saw quite a few dolphins. :happy:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Went to a Galveston water park with some friends yesterday. The weather was beautiful and tropical feeling next to the Gulf with palm trees and blooming oleander, even though it rained like crazy back home.

We also rode the ferry between Galveston and the Bolivar peninsula and saw quite a few dolphins. :happy:
Sounds delightful!

========================

It was a long weekend here, and I took Friday off to make it an extra long weekend, AND the weather gave us pretty much what I needed each day. Overall it was a just lovely, satisfying, and relaxing.

tankyguy

It's the little things we neglect sometimes, and then derive satisfaction from finally giving them attention.

A while back I put a hot dish on my mouse surface and it got warped beyond use. After years of using folders and scraps of Bristol board, I finally got a new mouse pad. Only because an outsized gaming one was on sale for $3.99.

lille

Now that school is over I'm back on the workout bandwagon. I lifted 4 times in the past week and ran 3 times. If I reach my goals before my boyfriend starts to lose weight I'll be 1/3 his body weight which I find endlessly amusing/hot. (He wants to lose a little but hasn't actually done anything to move towards that, though he'll probably lose a little when I move in just from eating out less).

Also, I finished my internship on wednesday so I am now freeeeee! All I have to do is job search, prep for my move, and plan a mini vacation for my mom and me.

LeoGibson

Happy
I sat down and mapped my schedule out through the end of the year and it looks like I get to work every holiday except Thanksgiving this year. Because of my company's excellent incentive pay for holiday work, that makes me very happy!

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
That is kind of hot. Id be happy with 1/2...but then id have to lose 20 lbs. i kind of like being curvy....and food :p

Now that school is over I'm back on the workout bandwagon. I lifted 4 times in the past week and ran 3 times. If I reach my goals before my boyfriend starts to lose weight I'll be 1/3 his body weight which I find endlessly amusing/hot.

Reactions: Tad

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Asked the hubby to make me a coke with rum - he gave me a rum with some coke. Weee. Nothing like surprise tipsiness!!!

Rojodi

New range is in, and it works! No more BANG! when the oven's on :eat1:

Latest posts