Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod

CleverBomb

On Space Out
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons even death itself starts polling pretty well amongst likely voters."

- Me, from January 2010

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Just got a 20% pay increase at my work at home part time job!!! That accounts for 40% of my gross income so only about 8% more money overall but still excellent news.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Just got a 20% pay increase at my work at home part time job!!! That accounts for 40% of my gross income so only about 8% more money overall but still excellent news.

Grats Wes -- 8% is nothing to sneeze at! Also nice to have your value recognized with a raise that hefty :)

==========================

I'm happy that this crazy week at work is nearly done. I stayed late on a Friday night just to have a bit of quiet time without interruptions. Better head home now since family would like to see me, but it has been that sort of week. Should make the weekend all the sweeter :)

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
My friend is helping me build a new computer, and we ordered all the parts today so I'm excited. And we had awesome Mongolian barbeque.

bigmac

Bought a new pair of jeans today -- a size smaller than last time (size 44 is still pretty big but its still some progress).

Rojodi

Last year, we purchased a Nautica polo shirt and didn't realize it was a slim fit until it was too late. I could not fit into it.

I tried it on this morning. IT FITS!

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Last year, we purchased a Nautica polo shirt and didn't realize it was a slim fit until it was too late. I could not fit into it.

I tried it on this morning. IT FITS!
Congrats!

I'm going through some of my clothes that have been packed away for a few years (mostly because they didn't fit) and they fit me again. I credit having moved to a two-story house (stairs!) and dining out less often.

Latest posts