What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
The bf accidentally revealed that he weighs 20 lbs more than I thought he did. SO HOT.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Omg. Sooooo hot. Lucky biatch!! Weight confessions are the bestest...

He had some stupid app that compared your stats to Olympic athletes. Thought he could sneakily enter that weight in kg and I wouldn't notice. Oh, I noticed. Almost immediately gave him a hand job (because it's TOO FUCKING HOT for sex right now).

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
He had some stupid app that compared your stats to Olympic athletes. Thought he could sneakily enter that weight in kg and I wouldn't notice. Oh, I noticed. Almost immediately gave him a hand job (because it's TOO FUCKING HOT for sex right now).

Advantage of AC. The chubby spouses are remarkably more cuddly when they aren't sweating. I wonder if there is like, fat-sex correlation when the temp falls under 23 degrees inside :p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Clearly some enterprising post-graduate social-studies type person needs to look at whether birthdates vary by parent weight, local weather records, and some proxy for having AC ;-)

(all of which is to say, screw all this hot weather, because way to hot for any other action)

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I read this as i shiver in 22 degree AC, which is what the hubby insists. My feet are under my furry aussie to stay warm.

Logic dictates i then should enjoy the FRUITS of that AC.

I can just imagine his face when he walks in and i belt out;
"Hey! AC is on. That means we will enjoy SNU SNU!"

LeoGibson

Happy
Could be I'm just a bit of a freak that way, but I wonder if growing up and living in a subtropical climate shaped my likes in regards to sex and heat. To me the hotness factor increases exponentially when it's hot and humid and you sweat on each other and your skin gets all sticky and damp. It really makes it seem like you almost become one person. Especially if you're out on a blanket under the stars in a sweltering night. It just automatically makes you want to get naked.

bigmac

I'm the opposite. A really cold night encourages getting under a nice big blanket together. I may be the only guy who finds flannel PJs really sexy.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Could be I'm just a bit of a freak that way, but I wonder if growing up and living in a subtropical climate shaped my likes in regards to sex and heat. To me the hotness factor increases exponentially when it's hot and humid and you sweat on each other and your skin gets all sticky and damp. It really makes it seem like you almost become one person. Especially if you're out on a blanket under the stars in a sweltering night. It just automatically makes you want to get naked.

I'm the opposite. A really cold night encourages getting under a nice big blanket together. I may be the only guy who finds flannel PJs really sexy.

Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the bard who wrote:

"When the weather's hot and sticky,
That's the time for dunkin' dicky;
When the frost is on the punkin,
That's the time for dicky dunkin'"

but I agree with him/her. :)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

Oh yes, cold nights are the best time for sex. A bit of naked cuddling under a warm blanket always leads to me feeling him up, then a bit of making out...then full on, nasty sex.

The humidity FINALLY cleared this weekend, as we had a gigantic storm. Not gonna lie: we fucked on the balcony while that was happening.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Oh yes, cold nights are the best time for sex. A bit of naked cuddling under a warm blanket always leads to me feeling him up, then a bit of making out...then full on, nasty sex.

The humidity FINALLY cleared this weekend, as we had a gigantic storm. Not gonna lie: we fucked on the balcony while that was happening.

Balcony sex sounds AWESOME. I had a balcony when I lived in the big city and used to nude sunbathe :D

ODFFA

Summer has its charms. But rainy weather, man. It leads to all manner of good things. And this.....this is a sex tape that demands to be made ;)

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I dunno most balconies are nasty with bird poop...

Also I am too, erm, vocal for out of doors.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I dunno most balconies are nasty with bird poop...

Also I am too, erm, vocal for out of doors.

I'm silent, and we've got 3 local hawks....so no birds dare land on this building :D

Summer has its charms. But rainy weather, man. It leads to all manner of good things. And this.....this is a sex tape that demands to be made ;)

I bet he'd be down, that exhibitionist ****. Haha.

Balcony sex sounds AWESOME. I had a balcony when I lived in the big city and used to nude sunbathe :D

Tell me more...

You tell the best stories! :smitten:

You've got some good ones, yourself! ;)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I have some vacation booked for the end of this week and the start of next week, and on Thursday we are going to see the (2nd last, ever) Tragically Hip concert. (granted that between one thing and another we aren't getting out of the city while I'm off, but it beats nothing!)

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Tell me more...

Once upon a time when I lived in the city and rent was decently affordable and life was good. Dims was prevalent with BHM smut and I was a carefree and freewheelin' grad student. In my spare time between perving on Dims and classes, I used to lie out and sunbathe nude. We had a nice wall around it so no one could see. I did try to have sex on the balcony once while intoxicated but I was being too loud and naked and luckily my roommate intercepted and herded us back into my room haha. :doh: It was a nice peaceful place and I sure enjoyed some of the 300 days of sunshine (more like BUN-shine amirite? get it rabbits, naked butt....ok shut up Rabbit you arent funny...)

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I have some vacation booked for the end of this week and the start of next week, and on Thursday we are going to see the (2nd last, ever) Tragically Hip concert. (granted that between one thing and another we aren't getting out of the city while I'm off, but it beats nothing!)

So glad you get to go. Im so sad this is the last concert. Go have fun and celebrate Gord for all of us!!

Latest posts