What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Blergh, this is what happens when I drink and post. No, she's not from Dims I met her on feabie. I don't know if she'd want her pictures posted, so I can't put any up. She's 1/5th my size though. 4'11" midget too.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Ordered a rice cooker and sushi making supplies online today. Now I just need to find pickled daikon.

lille

Not happy that I had to take Clyde to the vet, but very happy that I found a vet who was knowledgeable about reptiles, all the staff were friendly and kind to her, and I did not feel like they were trying to over sell procedures. Now we wait on blood results and to hear back from the reptile radiology expert they're consulting with. I am also happy that I got lots of compliments on my care and that they got a kick out of her name.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Lol thanks!

Finally went for it and bought a litter robot for my cat. If this works out I may get a second cat...

Wtf is this i need this! It looks like he is pooping in r2d2!

r2dpoo is working out great. I also got a gravity fed cat food dispenser and a filtered pet water fountain. Kitty is on cruise control.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Sometimes it seems as if America is drowning in cheap plastic crap. So I was delighted to receive two packages today from the UK: 2 pairs of black, over-the-calf wool socks from Pantherella, and a real, honest-to-goodness handmade comb from Kent (the company, not the county)! Plus, we had dinner tonight at a really good Indian restaurant: malai kofta to die for! :happy:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Three day weekend starts tomorrow and I have most of the rest of next week off, from both jobs!!!!! I may not leave my bed for days.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Had an awesome weekend. Roommate and I got the house cleaned, watched some comedy and I made some pretty delicious lentil soup in the crockpot (so now the house smells delicious).

Also only 2 days of work until the next vacation :D