What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Four days off in a row and I had a fantastic time. Hit the wine trail around where I live. Got a few bottles of wine and loaded up big time at the craft hard cider brewery. Everything was amazing. Got multiple bottles of all the circled stuff and a growler of the draft.

View attachment cider.jpg

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
Mrs.C gave me an early birthday present.
We went to see a production of Spamalot.
Lots of fun.

I was sat immediately behind the seat with the Grail under it... so narrowly missed audience participation.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
My 2yr old pup quaified for his first gambler agility run, and my 3yr old got enough wins he moved up to the advanced level.

But what I am happy about is that is that they were both calm and focused, doing lots of distance and running the course with minimal direction b/c i was limping due to a foot injury.

Love those boys...

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Aww man who is cutting onions in here? :wubu:

Also this one for all the deadheads. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dic8S3cWI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20dic8S3cWI[/ame]

bigmac

Not Guilty jury verdict in a serious felony (i.e. strike) case. :)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Working from home this afternoon, then steak. Mmm steak...

Lucky....

That reminds me: the bf keeps going on about this steakhouse he wants to visit for his bday. He's looking forward to gorging himself even more than he did the last time we were there (he ate A LOT). I'm pretty happy about this....:smitten:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Its SO nice when they commit feet first. ..

Totally. I am mentally combining the steakhouse memory with one from his last bday, where we went to a movie after dinner and he had to undo his pants and a few shirt buttons. *drools*

djudex

I'm out
Lucky....

That reminds me: the bf keeps going on about this steakhouse he wants to visit for his bday. He's looking forward to gorging himself even more than he did the last time we were there (he ate A LOT). I'm pretty happy about this....:smitten:

****, that reminds me...I have $200 in Keg gift cards I need to use up. Steak stuffed with steak please!

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Im all over here like "Man they have good salads on the menu, Im sure they could take the meat out" :D

(Ive been to some where I get asparagus and iceberg lettuce lol).

I dont mind giving the post steakhouse belly rub though, but ya'll know me. :rolleyes:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
****, that reminds me...I have $200 in Keg gift cards I need to use up.

Forgot about steak? Ok guys, serious question. Do I have vegan powers I have not known about until now? [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqGZBRBLcM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqqGZBRBLcM[/ame]

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I just made the best whiskey sour I have ever had. 1 part fresh lemon juice, 1 part limencello (this one is extremely sweet so I used it instead of sugar) and 2 parts bourbon. Shaken no garnish cause I'm lazy. It is amazing. Could use egg white but I'm out of eggs.

Cobra Verde

Wayward Son
So I don't watch football. Mostly because I'm not a callous **** who can overlook men damaging their brains for life to play a fucking children's game to entertain me. But knowing the rest of the league is losing their minds over New England starting 3-0 despite The Right Arm of God unjustly sitting out the first 4 games is schadenfreude at its absolute purest. JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!!

Latest posts