What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
My younger dog pulled it together and placed in the Advanced Exterior search (finding the pine scent find outside in the windy areas)! We didn't interior or container, but he was super focused even though we didn't place in those.

LeoGibson

Happy
Had a great time at a group training session and since the gym was next to Houston's Little Saigon area it was followed by a rather large bowl of really excellent rare beef and brisket Pho and a salty plum drink.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Had a great time at a group training session and since the gym was next to Houston's Little Saigon area it was followed by a rather large bowl of really excellent rare beef and brisket Pho and a salty plum drink.
No tripe?!?!?!?!

LeoGibson

Happy
Hahahaha. That's what one of my lifting partners said. But alas I'm not a fan of tripe, but yes they did have it and tendon as well.

Anjula

the bitchy one
I had one of the best weekend of my life. I feel old tho, I wouldn't be able to keep up with this life lol

Tad

mostly harmless
Nice Lynch -- hope you enjoy the heck out of the trip! Going to meet up with anyone from here, or play it safe? :p

Fats1969: I hope that life itself hasn't been too much in question lately?

Anjula: and you are still young! But glad you had a good weekend :)

ETA:

LG -- I love a good bowl of pho, I'd think it would be all the better after something intense like lifting!

And for me: after feeling pretty miserable for most of last week, I feel like my brain finally has energy for creativity again, rather than just trying to get me through the day. Feel so much more like myself again :)

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
In the midst of all my frustration with my delayed job interview and team switch, I actually have a good thing from work. I had a yearly performance review yesterday and I got a lot of validation from it.

All seems well, my productivity is fine and my new manager (from the team I'm moving to but also one of my previous managers.... it's complicated) confirmed something that had been bugging me. My current tasks had been put on the back burner, so to speak, because management kinda just thought i got on with things and they could leave me to chug along while focusing on other things.

My manager said I'd been under-appreciated for the work I'd put in since I joined the company and she wants me to train a couple of other people on the job so that I can branch out and use my skills to help a lot more.

It's been a mess for the last couple of weeks, but at least I feel like I'm not being totally ignored and sidelined now.

DianaSSBBW

Wow!! Sounds like really good news...

Maybe they also want someone to know what you are doing (your current job)...so that after your interview, (insert wishful thinking) you can move on to your next task / position!! :rolleyes:

freakyfred

\_(O_o)_/
I'm on holidays tomorrow. Visiting Las Vegas and California. Gonna meet up with some internet friends for the first time. Super excited~

lille

My mom offered to by my wedding dress and my budget has tripled. I'm not going to spend it all on n the dress, but I totally wasn't expecting that at all. She flies down at the end of the month and we're going shopping!

Group builder