What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
My mom offered to by my wedding dress and my budget has tripled. I'm not going to spend it all on n the dress, but I totally wasn't expecting that at all. She flies down at the end of the month and we're going shopping!
Yay Mom! Parents have their moments :)

==================================

This (sorry, mostly 72 seconds of self-indulgence)

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
This (sorry, mostly 72 seconds of self-indulgence)
Wow - I'm beyond impressed!

* and envious... I tried so hard to learn how to skate because it's such a cool, elegant sport - no success. I have the worst sense of balance ever. :(

Tad

mostly harmless
Believe me I'm not showing off anything impressive in the way of skating -- I'm pretty stiff and slow really. BUT I've always just loved skating, regardless of any particular talent -- as a pre-schooler apparently I'd stay at the rink, just skating in circles, all afternoon if my mom was patient enough to let me stay that long. I was just out during my lunch break for fifteen minutes today, but it was a gorgeous afternoon and I could have stayed out there for ages, even on that tiny patch of ice. The point was really that just toodling around on the ice makes me happy, not that I'm anything special on skates.

lille

Yay Mom! Parents have their moments :)

==============================[/SIZE]
I'm lucky, my mom is generally pretty great. Our relationship has been waaaaay better since I moved out

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Wow - I'm beyond impressed!

* and envious... I tried so hard to learn how to skate because it's such a cool, elegant sport - no success. I have the worst sense of balance ever. :(
Tad = Thanks for restoring some of my faith in humanity. This was awesome! :D

lille

My love requested I bake cookies, he rarely asks for sweets. He then ate 5 in one sitting.

Reactions: Tad

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just got a 850 g bar of chocolate in the most from my other half. =3 He has been buying me big gift boxes/bars of chocolate every week and apparently intends to keep doing so until I go visit him in May. I am going to be drowning in chocolate by that point but I appreciate the gesture. :p

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
He is trying to fatten you up, skinny! (Its like those stories where you'll end up needing a seatbelt extender =p)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
He is trying to fatten you up, skinny! (Its like those stories where you'll end up needing a seatbelt extender =p)
Hah, I think that probably is the idea, I think he wants me to end up fatter than he is so I will stop teasing him so much. :p

Kristal

That my new Acute Recurrent Frontal Sinusitis medication is actually starting to decrease my symptoms which has been bad for several weeks. May be able to go back to work tomorrow. :)

@loopytheone: If you have too many boxes of chocolates could you please forward some of those to me :eat2:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
So the interview finally happened and I thought it went alright but not too special. I could tell I was stumbling over my words and talking in circles a bit...

... But it didn't matter because THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB!

Kristal

Getting tomorrow off :) [Then getting to work 7 days in a row] :/

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk

DianaSSBBW

So the interview finally happened and I thought it went alright but not too special. I could tell I was stumbling over my words and talking in circles a bit...

... But it didn't matter because THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB!
Congratulations!!

Latest posts