What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Kristal

That I only have to work until 2:00pm today - (the glass is half full) ??....

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
So the interview finally happened and I thought it went alright but not too special. I could tell I was stumbling over my words and talking in circles a bit...

... But it didn't matter because THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB!
Congrats!

Finally saw some progress on my stone loading yesterday!
Impressive as always.

In my ongoing effort to constantly learn and be a well rounded individual I've decided to take up sewing and start making shit.

I just made a bag so I can take to the grocery store. I've somewhat impressed myself.

Reactions: Tad

Tad

mostly harmless
We went to a concert last night and had a really nice time. Monday night is not an ideal time, but the opening act was someone we both really like and the headliners a band we like well enough, and both put on very good performances. AND our seats turned out to be the back row (it was in a smaller arena, with the upper rows and end sections blocked off by curtains to bring down to just around 3000 people), and the people beside me left just a couple of songs into the opening act for some reason, we could get up and dance without blocking anyone's view nor worrying about getting into a neighbour's airspace.

I'm pretty tired today, but still riding a gentle euphoria from the whole thing :)

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
We went to a concert last night and had a really nice time. Monday night is not an ideal time, but the opening act was someone we both really like and the headliners a band we like well enough, and both put on very good performances. AND our seats turned out to be the back row (it was in a smaller arena, with the upper rows and end sections blocked off by curtains to bring down to just around 3000 people), and the people beside me left just a couple of songs into the opening act for some reason, we could get up and dance without blocking anyone's view nor worrying about getting into a neighbour's airspace.

I'm pretty tired today, but still riding a gentle euphoria from the whole thing :)
That's awesome, I love going to concerts but don't know if I'll get a chance to see a big one this year. I think it's going to be a big wrestling event year for me again. Who did you see?

Speaking for wrestling, I'm happy because yesterday I got tickets to the Chikara King of Trios wrestling tournament that is being held over her this September. I've watched it for years and hoped it would come to the UK but never expected it to. I'm so happy I'll get to see their unique brand of lunacy in person while they're still around.

bigmac

My car was in the shop today. Cost $150 less than the estimate. :)

Tad

mostly harmless
That's awesome, I love going to concerts but don't know if I'll get a chance to see a big one this year. I think it's going to be a big wrestling event year for me again. Who did you see?

Speaking for wrestling, I'm happy because yesterday I got tickets to the Chikara King of Trios wrestling tournament that is being held over her this September. I've watched it for years and hoped it would come to the UK but never expected it to. I'm so happy I'll get to see their unique brand of lunacy in person while they're still around.
Great to finally get to see something you've wanted to go see for a long time :)

We saw Frank Turner (Englishman folk/post-punk) opening for The Arkells (Canadian alt-rock).

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
My fav romance author is publishing TWO books this year in the next three months!! *smitten* the wait was worth it!!

Leem

Leem
My fav romance author is publishing TWO books this year in the next three months!! *smitten* the wait was worth it!!
Who is your favorite author? I am always on the look out for a good read.

I always clear some time to read when a book is published by one of my favorite authors.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
That my hubby is not at work on nights and I get to fall asleep cuddling his belly :smitten:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Just recalling an interview with Roberta Bondar from last night. I fucking love Roberta Bondar. Maybe this belongs in the random facts thread.

lille

Today I am so genuinely happy. As someone who has struggled with depression, anxiety, and PTSD I treasure these days and it blows my mind that I can be this happy.

I went to a drag and burlesque show with my fiancé and some of my coworkers last night, had a delicious brunch in perfect weatherboard morning and now I'm going to go look at a wedding venue.

LumpySmile

Today, while walking the dog, I dragged home a branch from the cut brush by the canal.

Then i carved my first spoon.

Very cool! How long did it take? Did you use power tools? I tried woodcarving as a kid and never made anything but scars!

And Lille: I am truly happy for you feeling happy today! Sometimes you just don't need any particular reason :) Semms like you got a great combination. Glad you got a chance to feel that :)

Latest posts

Group builder