What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
My hospital escapade over the last week appears to be over for now at least. Got me some medication and I'm going to put myself on a diet (though not TOO shrinking of one), then a check up in a couple of months.
Great news! (I mean, it is all a giant aggravation I'm sure, but compared to the alternatives -- great news!).

Wishing you all the speed and success in getting past this, and patience and strength on the not-too-shrinking diet.

Rojodi

Brief, albeit frustrating, writer's block is over.

Also...

The warm weather over the last few days, the short skirts that came out
The wind that, well, :shocked:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Because this is the happy thread, I'll just say that I've enjoyed not having to pack a lunch on the days of all the good-bye lunches of departing co-workers this year, although as we've already lost something like 10% of the company I'm not sure if we can keep this pace up ...

Tracii

Its always best to toast your buns a little if you like your burgers rare to medium.
Depends on how much other stuff you put on them as well.
Soggy buns are not good.LOL

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Doesn't everyone in Dims love at least substantial buns, I mean I have seen some buns in here that make the word substantial an understatement.

Ok, for real now.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but... too much bread :)
See image below, 3/4 lb burger on a Kaiser roll. Honestly if anything it's small for the burger. The other thing is store bought shrink wrapped ground beef gets compressed so it becomes smaller. This beef was from a butcher and never shrink wrapped. The texture is fantastic.

View attachment IMG_20170415_133553.jpg

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
See image below, 3/4 lb burger on a Kaiser roll. Honestly if anything it's small for the burger. The other thing is store bought shrink wrapped ground beef gets compressed so it becomes smaller. This beef was from a butcher and never shrink wrapped. The texture is fantastic.
How that is a damn find looking burger! :eat2:

Also, new specs after all the malarkey over the last couple of weeks. I'm really liking the darker, thicker frames, never had that kind of thing before.

View attachment 20170415_193104[1].jpg

Rojodi

Its always best to toast your buns a little if you like your burgers rare to medium.
Depends on how much other stuff you put on them as well.
Soggy buns are not good.LOL
Soggy buns are great in the summer, that means you're in the wat..oh wait, never mind!

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake
Delicious!!!

Leem

Leem
Nice glasses Rellis. They look great.

The whale watching looks like fun and the pics great. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I agree with Leem on the glasses, Rellis -- they suit you :)

Bob, those are fantastic pics! Looks like you had a great time. (in my opinion that has to be one of the perks of being on the west coast, not as punishing to get to Hawaii. We've been once, but the cost and time in the air were both pretty major)