What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

1. Receiving some Piggy Fries tonight
2. Received word the company's having TWO summer picnics - one for everyone and one for our IT department
3. Bottling company dropped off three cases of diet soda for us this morning, no charge, as a thank you for five years of loyalty

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I recently relocated for work. It's been bittersweet. I'll be gone for about a year and then the plan is to move back. One of the stipulations I made in order to move was that they had to fly me back home at least once a month at my discretion.

So I flew back this weekend and everyone seemed really happy to see me. Especially one coworker. I ended up going out for karaoke with some friends and as the night progressed it went from playful/friendly touching to hand holding under the table.

I gave her a ride home and JUST to see what would happen I told her I was bummed that she'd been at her new place almost a year and I still hadn't seen it. Eureka, invite inside.

We were up for hours, feel free to fill in the rest with your own imagination.

It was...a good visit home.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
A couple of interviews happening this week -- after a couple early in May it had been dry, so good to at least be talking to more companies.

Tracii

Leo that is some nice looking brisket.
Save me some burnt ends LOL

Rojodi

Found out that the company's having a third summer picnic, team building.

This one is being funded by a large client as a thank you for finding their previous insurer overcharged them $1million over the last 7 years: Charged them for employees who had left the company, had died, or didn't need the insurance.

ODFFA

Wintertime luxuries... My electric hot water bottle is making me pretty happy. Decided to give it a go since we're currently under water restrictions in the Western Cape. Sure, it warrants a bit of caution. But gawwwd it stays so nice and warm for so much longer, and it's great for relieving achy back muscles.