What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lille

We finally moved into our house and since it’s more space than we really need the dog has his own room. He loves it, he’ll go play in there and even take naps there.

FatAssedMisfit

-I am happy because I was able to spend the weekend with the love of my life without distractions . -I have one more day off from work. -Went to Pei Wei for some gluten free fried rice and Pei Wei original, and I think I have chopsticks figured out (finally!)

LarryTheNoodleGuy

As I survey my body head to toe, there is not an ounce of discomfort anywhere. Not even allergies, which have been kicking up this month! Also, I just had a complete physical last week and I am at the pinnacle of health - heart, cholesterol, blood pressure, blood work. And she didn't even bring up my weight, which would probably be the one thing someone would say "That's not healthy!" about.

It's just nice to know, you know?

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I am on a quasi "vacation" until Monday, 15 minutes away from the beach, which I have always adored since childhood, through my lean teen years and early 20s, and now, as a bouncy, full-figured handsome man who lets his 47-inch belly hang free!

To be fair, I'm not the only one - there are so many, many doughy, flabby, jiggly-jangly humans at the beach, from just a lil pudgy to "OMG, wow, that is something!" Rock on, humans of all sizes and shapes.

Can you tell I'm an FA??? Peace all.

Reactions: Tad

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Congratulations to both of you!

Agree with Leo - it's a beautiful ring and the perfect match for your eyes. In my book, it's not only much more personal, but also shows that much loving thought has been put into choosing a ring that really is a match to the woman in question - be it eyes, complexion, style or whatever.

Latest posts