What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because it's raining heavily. I love the rain. And, of course, I'm happy, because I'm a fat man.

squeezablysoft

Have a BHM, not huge but just cute pudgy, cable tech at my house rn, watching him rock back and forth on his heels with his hands in his pockets, so adorable! And he has no ring on his finger, but I also have no guts so. :(

Last edited:

syabloveschub

The Green Bay Packers won yesterday, Liverpool have an 8 point lead in the English Premier League and I get a late start for work tomorrow!

ODFFA

The time has come for us to do an open house event thing tomorrow, so we have to flee the premises for a few hours... with a verrry anxious puppy in tow. I'm happy my grandmother agreed to us bringing her along to the retirement village, provided we can sneak her past the security guard. And so begins the honing of my puppy smuggling skills.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because we received the results of the local body elections in New Zealand and the two candidates sponsored by our party were elected. I won't bore people with the politics. I'm happy, because all of our hard work paid off and we had our first really lovely spring day of the year for our celebratory barbecue. And I'm happy, because I'm a fat man.

Reactions: Tad

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because our election campaign is over and so I have more spare time, and because I'm a fat man.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today I'm happy, because I went to the Diwali celebrations down town. There were lots of people that I knew there. I ran into an Indian friend that I haven't seen for well over a year. he was a handsome chubby guy, when I last saw him, but he's put on a lot more weight between then and now. I thought that it made him look even more handsome. It was an evening of singing, dancing, fireworks and food. Indian cultures don't seem to stigmatize fat so much as western cultures do. It was definitely one of the best evenings out that I've ever had.

Unbasher

I'm happy because I got back to working on a BHM story I eventually want to upload here. It'll take a long time, though. Still, I love drooling over my own character. Fat guys rock!!

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm happy today, because I've noticed white eyes (a species of bird, also called silvereyes) in my garden and I've never seen them around here before. I like my little visitors. And I'm happy, because I'm a fat man.

1024px-Silvereye_nest_feeding_chicks.jpg
Professional photo (not by me) of white eye (Zosterops lateralis) feeding chicks

Tad

mostly harmless
Business travel is not always something to be happy about, but it looks like I'm going to be in Munich for the first week of December, and it looks like the Christmas Markets will be started. I've read about these (in Agouderia's stories among other places) but have not been to one. I hope they run in the evenings and that I can get away from colleagues to take a train into the city and check one out.

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
I'm happy today because I've had the flu for over a week and I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There's only so much soup and oj and Netflix a gal can take!

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
I'm happy today because I've had the flu for over a week and I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There's only so much soup and oj and Netflix a gal can take!
Oh, that just sounds like a bad time. Glad you're feeling better :)

Latest posts

Group builder