What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

lille

I’m happy because I get to spend the day with my dog taking him to go do his favorite thing, a Coursing Ability Test. He had a blast yesterday and we get to do it all again today and he has another trial next weekend as well. Nothing better than seeing my best friend do what makes him happiest.

Tad

mostly harmless
I didn't really want snow and cold this early in the year -- I'd rather be biking still -- but I'm happy that I pulled out the winter gear and got off the bus early for a half hour walk through the snow to work. If it is here, better (for me) to embrace it and enjoy it than to hide from it.

Also happy that there was a Tim Horton's conveniently part way along my walk where I couldn't grab a second breakfast to 'keep me going'

Shotha

DM Supporter
I didn't really want snow and cold this early in the year -- I'd rather be biking still -- but I'm happy that I pulled out the winter gear and got off the bus early for a half hour walk through the snow to work. If it is here, better (for me) to embrace it and enjoy it than to hide from it.
I wish that we had snow here but we don't. You should make a snowman in the garden - a fat snowman. That's what I would do with snow.

Tad

mostly harmless
The
I wish that we had snow here but we don't. You should make a snowman in the garden - a fat snowman. That's what I would do with snow.
Snow wasn't good for packing (too light and dry), but I do try to make a snowman each year -- last year was a small one sitting on the bench of the picnic table on the balcony at work. I figured somebody should be making use of it in the winter!

ODFFA

• I finally got a recommendation letter I'd been waiting a while for and I almost teared up after reading it.
  • This Christmas is going to be abuse-free, narc-free and incredible. Also, I'll be doing a chocolate fondue for dessert that's out of this world.
  • I'm wearing contact lenses again and it's so nice! It's amazing how lenses have improved in the last 5 or 6 years. No more eye irritation.

ODFFA

I did! Thanks, @Tad . I took pics of the chocolate fondue, but they didn't remotely do it justice. It turned out just as good as I'd always remembered. The festive spirit had left me for some years, but since having such a lovely time it's slowly returning. Might even put up the tree next year :p Hope you had a wonderful time too.

Latest posts

Group builder