What are you happy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I got a new headset which is more comfortable and has much better sound than the cheap one I've been using for the past 11 months. And we ordered in indian food (thali platters -- some rice, some naan, and 7 small servings of various other dishes to have with those. So many flavors and textures, and the spices help warm up mid-winter). And I survived another trip around the sun :)

Jay_cm

Hiding at the bottom of down under
A five day heatwave has finally broken, going out with a bang yesterday at 38C. The clouds and rain have returned, so that makes me extremely happy.
Just came back from Sydney. Was stuck in a house with no air con o_O. At one stage i was drinking beer in the lounge room at 3am cause it was too hot in the rooms upstairs! Only to return to Adelaide for more of the same...cruel nature.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Just came back from Sydney. Was stuck in a house with no air con o_O. At one stage i was drinking beer in the lounge room at 3am cause it was too hot in the rooms upstairs! Only to return to Adelaide for more of the same...cruel nature.
You've luckily missed a hot one today then.
We've had several real scorchers and gross heatwaves, but this has been one of the "coolest" summers I can remember. More rain than bush-fires, so I can't complain. Last year was horrifying.

Jay_cm

Hiding at the bottom of down under
You've luckily missed a hot one today then.
We've had several real scorchers and gross heatwaves, but this has been one of the "coolest" summers I can remember. More rain than bush-fires, so I can't complain. Last year was horrifying.
True. I guess the worst thing we had to deal with for the last couple of months was state lockouts.

Fared my better than other places.

I am happy today because the incredible @ODFFA made this for me...as a fat man with a lot of internalized toxicity and social conditioning, it's been a LONG time since I even considered myself worthy of love...and to have someone make me something like this, I've never felt more loved and seen and accepted in my life...happy to the point of tears about this. Thank you my wonderful @ODFFA.

1614803754651.png

ODFFA

I am happy today because the incredible @ODFFA made this for me...as a fat man with a lot of internalized toxicity and social conditioning, it's been a LONG time since I even considered myself worthy of love...and to have someone make me something like this, I've never felt more loved and seen and accepted in my life...happy to the point of tears about this. Thank you my wonderful @ODFFA.

View attachment 140396
I am happy because - as you Dimsfolk will no doubt come to learn - this is symbolic of how gorgeous @SensoriumPanda is, inside and out: his warmth, his empathy, his handsomeness, his zest for life, his confidence, his intelligence, his openness with people and the way it just draws people to him, his cuddliness, his incredible sense of humor and playfulness...

You are so loving, and you inspire me in so many ways. I loved every second of making this for you, and thinking all the while about how it symbolises all your wonderful qualities. You are more than welcome, my amazing SensoriumPanda ❤