What are you having for breakfast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
I had two toated mini bagels, split one piece of swiss cheese among them and four pieces of very thin ham lunchmeat on top.
Also had a glass of unsweet iced tea

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I tried a monster vanilla for breakfast the morning. I thought it was tasty, but my tummy didn't like it. Urgh.

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
I needed to use up bits of things and made a caramelized onion, sauteed mushroom omelette, with Montamore and dill. I also wilted spinach with nutmeg and had a bit of grapefruit and some country French bread.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
I needed to use up bits of things and made a caramelized onion, sauteed mushroom omelette, with Montamore and dill. I also wilted spinach with nutmeg and had a bit of grapefruit and some country French bread.

this sounds delicious!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod

What a delicious thread resurrection! :eat2:

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
this sounds delicious!

What a delicious thread resurrection! :eat2:

Thank you both! I always forget how awesome eggs are for pulling random leftovers together for a meal, but they came through for me again today when I was trying to figure out what to do with a cup and a half of spinach and five florets of broccoli.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
the last of the leftover cold london broil on wheat bread with mayo, lettuce and chopped onion.

breakfast of champions!

Orchid

Ginger peach tea with wild flowers honey.
Soft boiled small egg.
Toast & butter & apricot preserves.
Cherry/pear juice small glass.

Orchid

Happy Easter everyone.
Coffee.
Easterbread w/ butter.
Soft-boiled egg.
Chocolate eggs.

Orchid

Easterbread looks a bit like the german Stollen but it is more of a raisin bread with dried fruits and nuts and a ground almond paste center. It is a loaf size and sold at the grocery shops only in the weeks before Easter.There are more luxury versions with amarene cherries and pistachios and more simple version. Some have mock/imitation almond paste and only raisins fewer nuts, margarine instead of butter. Small single size serving versions are also sold. :)

Orchid

Coffee :)
Toast, butter & cherry jam.
Small soft-boiled egg.
Small glass mango juice.

Latest posts