What are you having for breakfast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Got inspired by that site.Tomorrow I make a little, I have one small sachet left of bourbon vanilla sugar from the Christmas baking and will add that to some soft butter. One of my old cookbooks bought it in the 70s Sunset Cookbooks Breakfast & Brunch mentions flavored butters: honey, date-nut,spicy, cinnamon, orange, peach or nectarine. I also make dill butter and mixed herbs butter for hearty dishes or for sandwiches. I usually just make a small ramekin as is only me eats flavored butters in the house.

LizzieJones

A toasted tomato sandwich. I got my favourite organic artisan bread and a couple of organic tomatoes from the neighbourhood co-op grocery down the street. Toasted the bread, slathered on some yummy Canadian butter, sliced the tomatoes and lots of salt and pepper. .... and a mug of tea with cream ... no sugar. Yum!!

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Absolute kick-ass toasted whole-grain bagel with the tad of real butter, organic strawberry jelly, a scrambled egg with pan-fried onion and a slice of havarti cheese, and a huge cup of french-pressed coffee, hot as hell with whole milk and sweetener. (I have three small containers of heavy cream in the fridge but haven't opened 'em yet.) Now I want to go back to bed but I'm already at work so...hi,ho,hi,ho!

chubluvman

A dozen of Dunkin Donuts (strawberry frosted,jelly,Boston Cream and chocolate cream filled) half gallon of chocolate milk and 2 4pack Reeses cups. Sweet tooth is on charge today lol

Orchid

Scrambled eggs with scallions.
Rye bread & butter.
Mango guanabana juice.
Raspberry tea.

Orchid

Baked a few cornbread muffins early this morning. BHG recipe.
On muffins added butter and cheese.
Soft boiled egg.
Cherry/pear juice.
Coffee.

Latest posts